Eggs do have a certain amount of cholesterol. You could always buy those cartons they sell at the store, with less yolk or only whites.
I have been eating scrambled eggs on toast almost every day since I started on this app (I sometimes vary this by eating a plain, ham sandwich instead…)
if eggs are heathly every day i am not sure but if you listen your body it will tell you what to eat and how often 🙏🏻
Most Australians and Americans are eating too much protein, we should cut back a bit, otherwise excess protein is wasted, secreted or stored as fat for later use.
I try to mix it up, one day I'll have eggs at breakfast as my main protein for the day, other days I'll make tofu, nuts and seeds my main intake.
Si having an egg or two in the morning can help significally your body to survive the day and to be in shape .
So my mind can have the clarity it needs to teach me them us and they so please I encourage you to share with all anything wish you may wish to say and always remember there's nothing wrong with making mistakes as long as our intentions are good and we only seek positive change with the truths we seek to light the way
So please I ask what is your answer to this question you say
Are eggs healthy everyday?
The pen is mightier then the sword and these are the groundworks we lay
In a persuit of happiness we all about this
It wil boost your capacity as well as energy to work more and even better.
Selmaan A. Ali
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?