Eggs do have a certain amount of cholesterol. You could always buy those cartons they sell at the store, with less yolk or only whites.
I have been eating scrambled eggs on toast almost every day since I started on this app (I sometimes vary this by eating a plain, ham sandwich instead…)
if eggs are heathly every day i am not sure but if you listen your body it will tell you what to eat and how often 🙏🏻
Most Australians and Americans are eating too much protein, we should cut back a bit, otherwise excess protein is wasted, secreted or stored as fat for later use.
I try to mix it up, one day I'll have eggs at breakfast as my main protein for the day, other days I'll make tofu, nuts and seeds my main intake.
Si having an egg or two in the morning can help significally your body to survive the day and to be in shape .
So my mind can have the clarity it needs to teach me them us and they so please I encourage you to share with all anything wish you may wish to say and always remember there's nothing wrong with making mistakes as long as our intentions are good and we only seek positive change with the truths we seek to light the way
So please I ask what is your answer to this question you say
Are eggs healthy everyday?
The pen is mightier then the sword and these are the groundworks we lay
In a persuit of happiness we all about this
It wil boost your capacity as well as energy to work more and even better.
Selmaan A. Ali
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.