Turkey bacon (check the ingredients for additives and sneaky sugar) or smoked fish, wilted greens (spinach, kale) and a poached egg – just because it's low carb/healthy doesn't mean it shouldn't feel fancy or indulgent for Sunday brunch. Top that egg with some nice maldon salt, or your favourite sugar free hot sauce and you're laughing.
Cheese, nuts, chia seeds, extra virgin olive oil, full fat yogurt for breakfast. You can put some olive oil on a Greek saladlike the Mediterranean do. Apart from these, fatty dish, dark chocolate, and coconut are options you can eat for other meals. You can use coconut oil when cooking an omelette for instance; this oil does not spoil when cooked.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.