Turkey bacon (check the ingredients for additives and sneaky sugar) or smoked fish, wilted greens (spinach, kale) and a poached egg – just because it's low carb/healthy doesn't mean it shouldn't feel fancy or indulgent for Sunday brunch. Top that egg with some nice maldon salt, or your favourite sugar free hot sauce and you're laughing.
Cheese, nuts, chia seeds, extra virgin olive oil, full fat yogurt for breakfast. You can put some olive oil on a Greek saladlike the Mediterranean do. Apart from these, fatty dish, dark chocolate, and coconut are options you can eat for other meals. You can use coconut oil when cooking an omelette for instance; this oil does not spoil when cooked.
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?