…but I try to eat as soon as I can and avoid skipping meals, even if that means having breakfast at noon. I think this happens to everybody sometimes, some things are outside our control. Don't make it a bigger issue than it really is. As long as it isn't frequent (let's say, three times a week is frequent) I think it's okay. If it's frequent, that means you need to change some habits in order to prevent this, like going to bed earlier so you don't skip breakfast, establishing a routine for buying groceries. And have a bunch of good emergency options available, be it delivery restaurant, healthy snacks, easy to cook foods, etc (I always have pasta, canned tuna, tomato sauce, eggs, whole wheat bread, brown rice, etc in stock)
However, the days I'm running late I take an apple or a banana along with me! I don't like sugary cereals at all! Toast and eggs with mayonnaise or cheese are my top favorites! I'm sensitive to caffeine so I have cut down my coffee intake. I absolutely love coffee but I've noticed it disrupts my sleep cycle! I, in stead, have switched over to hot chocolate which is another favorite! 🙂
1. A fruit like apple, banana, orange
2. Hot chocolate
3. And yeah, some dry fruits like almonds, cashews, raisins
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?