…but I try to eat as soon as I can and avoid skipping meals, even if that means having breakfast at noon. I think this happens to everybody sometimes, some things are outside our control. Don't make it a bigger issue than it really is. As long as it isn't frequent (let's say, three times a week is frequent) I think it's okay. If it's frequent, that means you need to change some habits in order to prevent this, like going to bed earlier so you don't skip breakfast, establishing a routine for buying groceries. And have a bunch of good emergency options available, be it delivery restaurant, healthy snacks, easy to cook foods, etc (I always have pasta, canned tuna, tomato sauce, eggs, whole wheat bread, brown rice, etc in stock)
However, the days I'm running late I take an apple or a banana along with me! I don't like sugary cereals at all! Toast and eggs with mayonnaise or cheese are my top favorites! I'm sensitive to caffeine so I have cut down my coffee intake. I absolutely love coffee but I've noticed it disrupts my sleep cycle! I, in stead, have switched over to hot chocolate which is another favorite! 🙂
1. A fruit like apple, banana, orange
2. Hot chocolate
3. And yeah, some dry fruits like almonds, cashews, raisins
- What is your favorite non-traditional breakfast choice?
- What should I drink in the morning?
- If you get to work and realize you forgot to eat what’s your best improvised breakfast?
- While keeping it healthy, what is the breakfast with the least prep time?
- Should I work out before or after breakfast?
- What is better between peanut butter and jam?
- What are some healthy simple choices for breakfast?
- What are your favorite breakfast spreads that you prepare the night before?
- How do you start a healthy breakfast?
- Does meal prep work?