- What do you cook for breakfast when you don’t have time?
- What do you eat for breakfast for energy besides yogurt or carbs?
- Do you prefer to eat your breakfast alone and in peace and quiet or with family or while doing other things?
- What makes a breakfast great?
- After eating a great breakfast, what would be a good lunch to follow it up with once you start getting peckish/hungry?
However, the days I'm running late I take an apple or a banana along with me! I don't like sugary cereals at all! Toast and eggs with mayonnaise or cheese are my top favorites! I'm sensitive to caffeine so I have cut down my coffee intake. I absolutely love coffee but I've noticed it disrupts my sleep cycle! I, in stead, have switched over to hot chocolate which is another favorite! 🙂
1. A fruit like apple, banana, orange
2. Hot chocolate
3. And yeah, some dry fruits like almonds, cashews, raisins
…but I try to eat as soon as I can and avoid skipping meals, even if that means having breakfast at noon. I think this happens to everybody sometimes, some things are outside our control. Don't make it a bigger issue than it really is. As long as it isn't frequent (let's say, three times a week is frequent) I think it's okay. If it's frequent, that means you need to change some habits in order to prevent this, like going to bed earlier so you don't skip breakfast, establishing a routine for buying groceries. And have a bunch of good emergency options available, be it delivery restaurant, healthy snacks, easy to cook foods, etc (I always have pasta, canned tuna, tomato sauce, eggs, whole wheat bread, brown rice, etc in stock)
- What kind of breakfasts are good for high protein diet and low fat.
- What is most healthy breakfast?
- How many of you go raw vegan? Keto?
- How to make this habit regular
- What would be a good light breakfast if soon after it you’d go exercising?
- What is a good breakfast to prepare the night before?
- Your favourite thing to add to oatmeal?
- What fruit are best to make smoothies with?😁
- Anyone else not hungry until 10 or 10:30?
- How do you lose weight when you had your thyroid removed and are in menopause? I just keep gaining no matter what I do.