- What are some other ways to cook eggs other than “dippy” style?
- Do you make your meals the night before to save time?
- What frozen breakfasts qualify?
- Do frozen juices lose their vitamins?
- Hi! I eat some cereal biscuits, a banana, and drink tea every morning. Do you think this is a good breakfast or should I change something?
However, the days I'm running late I take an apple or a banana along with me! I don't like sugary cereals at all! Toast and eggs with mayonnaise or cheese are my top favorites! I'm sensitive to caffeine so I have cut down my coffee intake. I absolutely love coffee but I've noticed it disrupts my sleep cycle! I, in stead, have switched over to hot chocolate which is another favorite! 🙂
1. A fruit like apple, banana, orange
2. Hot chocolate
3. And yeah, some dry fruits like almonds, cashews, raisins
…but I try to eat as soon as I can and avoid skipping meals, even if that means having breakfast at noon. I think this happens to everybody sometimes, some things are outside our control. Don't make it a bigger issue than it really is. As long as it isn't frequent (let's say, three times a week is frequent) I think it's okay. If it's frequent, that means you need to change some habits in order to prevent this, like going to bed earlier so you don't skip breakfast, establishing a routine for buying groceries. And have a bunch of good emergency options available, be it delivery restaurant, healthy snacks, easy to cook foods, etc (I always have pasta, canned tuna, tomato sauce, eggs, whole wheat bread, brown rice, etc in stock)
- What could be the best breakfast to do when you are in a hurry?
- How do you make sure you prepare a good breakfast in a limited time
- What are good options for a quick but healthy breakfast that isn’t too carb-heavy?
- How much should I eat in the morning?
- How often do you skip breakfast? Do you notice a difference?
- What is a good but simple and easy breakfast to cook?
- What kind of food do you eat? How long usually it takes to prepare?
- How do you make enough time for a good breakfast?
- I eat alone, any tips on making the experience more exciting so I stick to it?
- What’s something low carb?