But I do believe a green smoothie is better for me! Try to mix it up.
I also enjoy birchener muesli with figs and greek yoghurt on top but i havent yet got in to habit of preparing the muesli the night before.
When cooked add mashed banana and top with sliced banana ground flaxseeds raspberries and maple syrup. Just before serving add crushed nuts.
I like small snacks throughout the day.
It depends though. Many days, Id just like a coffee in the morning to help get me going.
I kinda like a little yogurt, shredded carrot with white balsamic vinegar and sea salt in the morning . Its easy and quick. An egg on the side is nice too.
5 idlis and two boiled eggs.
Sometimes I will have milk with honey in morning aftera bit of exercize.
I'm following this since I'm trying to gain some weight and strength.
I'm 6ft tall and weight 66k
- What are some must have grocery items I need to buy for the morning to contribute to my diet?
- What is the breakfast that keeps you fueled?
- Can you give me advice about how to prepare a healthy breakfast?
- What do you usually eat? Some tips for non-ordinary breakfast food, for something fast and tasty and something for weekends when you have more time for you.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast and what time do you have it?
- Is milk appropriate in the mornings?
- What are some breakfast recipes that you’d recommend?
- Best way to deal with cravings?
- What are some breakfast meal prep recipes?
- On non-egg days, what is your favorite alternative breakfast dish? Also, what is your favorite grain-free Paleo granola?