When cooked add mashed banana and top with sliced banana ground flaxseeds raspberries and maple syrup. Just before serving add crushed nuts.
I like small snacks throughout the day.
It depends though. Many days, Id just like a coffee in the morning to help get me going.
I kinda like a little yogurt, shredded carrot with white balsamic vinegar and sea salt in the morning . Its easy and quick. An egg on the side is nice too.
But I do believe a green smoothie is better for me! Try to mix it up.
5 idlis and two boiled eggs.
Sometimes I will have milk with honey in morning aftera bit of exercize.
I'm following this since I'm trying to gain some weight and strength.
I'm 6ft tall and weight 66k
I also enjoy birchener muesli with figs and greek yoghurt on top but i havent yet got in to habit of preparing the muesli the night before.
- Yes. As Indians and, particularly, as South Indians we’ve been raised to begin our day with food like idli, dosa, rice based foodstuff, roti and pulses, potatoes etc. But, those recipes are a lot of work and need prior prep. Also, they seem like they’re full of carbohydrates ( some good protein too, I agree). What breakfast ideas can I incorporate into my schedule if I have about 15 to 20 mins of prep time on my hands every morning?
- What’s the best thing to eat when you’re in a hurry?
- Whether it’s good to eat rice in the morning?
- What’s so great about breakfast?
- Can I eat bacon everyday?
- What are some good and easy to make vegan meals.
- Is coffee healthy?
- Would you eat rice as a breakfast?
- What are some great easy breakfasts for those of us with a very limited budget?
- What are quick breakfast options that will fill me up?