Cliff bars for me. I'm not super hungry in the morning so I wanted something small. I also wanted something rich in nutrients and filling but not overwhelming
- Is it okay to eat breakfast later in the morning (more like brunch)? Because it takes me a while to get hungry after I get up in the morning…like 2 1/2 – 3 hours!
- How many calories should my great breakfast be? I’m averaging around 300 or 350 right now.
- If you know you won’t have time to prep/eat breakfast the next day, what do you do?
- What supplements are us fitness fanatics into these days? Mine are creatine and HMB.
- Anything fast but still great for breakfast?? Sometimes I feel there is no time to have a great breakfast…
A sandwich made of whole wheat bread, omelet, cucumber and tomato. Another one is also from whole wheat bread, fried egg, pickles, ketchup and soy sauce.
A breakfast that is high in protein and fiber. I’m not good with eggs, but I find “overnight” oats with protein powder(chocolate) and non-dairy milk (or Stok cold brew coffee) keeps me full all morning. I like to add fresh raspberries to balance out the flavors.
I usually have whole grain toast with avocado and hemp seeds, and then a side of fruit. It gives you complex carbs for steady energy, some protein from the hemp seeds, some fiber from the fruit, and some healthy fats from the avocado. Plus, it’s super simple to make!
- What are some must have grocery items I need to buy for the morning to contribute to my diet?
- What is the breakfast that keeps you fueled?
- Can you give me advice about how to prepare a healthy breakfast?
- What do you usually eat? Some tips for non-ordinary breakfast food, for something fast and tasty and something for weekends when you have more time for you.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast and what time do you have it?
- Is milk appropriate in the mornings?
- What are some breakfast recipes that you’d recommend?
- Best way to deal with cravings?
- What are some breakfast meal prep recipes?
- On non-egg days, what is your favorite alternative breakfast dish? Also, what is your favorite grain-free Paleo granola?