A sandwich made of whole wheat bread, omelet, cucumber and tomato. Another one is also from whole wheat bread, fried egg, pickles, ketchup and soy sauce.
I usually have whole grain toast with avocado and hemp seeds, and then a side of fruit. It gives you complex carbs for steady energy, some protein from the hemp seeds, some fiber from the fruit, and some healthy fats from the avocado. Plus, it’s super simple to make!
A breakfast that is high in protein and fiber. I’m not good with eggs, but I find “overnight” oats with protein powder(chocolate) and non-dairy milk (or Stok cold brew coffee) keeps me full all morning. I like to add fresh raspberries to balance out the flavors.
Cliff bars for me. I'm not super hungry in the morning so I wanted something small. I also wanted something rich in nutrients and filling but not overwhelming
- What is the healthiest way to cook your eggs?
- Do you eat breakfast at home?
- What do you normally eat for a light breakfast?
- I used to skip breakfast and would be hungry for snacks later. Now I eat breakfast, but I’m still hungry after. Anyone else has that issue?
- How soon after you wake up are you supposed to have breakfast to help you feel energized for the day?
- What is your go-to on-the-go healthy breakfast? I am always running late to work and would like quick breakfast options that are also healthy.
- I eat a lot of bread, it’s something cultural here. What do I do to quit that habit? I almost eat everything with bread! And when I don’t I stay hungry.
- What breakfast is the best for you?
- Are meal replacement shakes OK for breakfast?
- What are some quick healthy things to eat for breakfast?