A sandwich made of whole wheat bread, omelet, cucumber and tomato. Another one is also from whole wheat bread, fried egg, pickles, ketchup and soy sauce.
I usually have whole grain toast with avocado and hemp seeds, and then a side of fruit. It gives you complex carbs for steady energy, some protein from the hemp seeds, some fiber from the fruit, and some healthy fats from the avocado. Plus, it’s super simple to make!
A breakfast that is high in protein and fiber. I’m not good with eggs, but I find “overnight” oats with protein powder(chocolate) and non-dairy milk (or Stok cold brew coffee) keeps me full all morning. I like to add fresh raspberries to balance out the flavors.
Cliff bars for me. I'm not super hungry in the morning so I wanted something small. I also wanted something rich in nutrients and filling but not overwhelming
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?