Cliff bars for me. I'm not super hungry in the morning so I wanted something small. I also wanted something rich in nutrients and filling but not overwhelming
- Do you usually achieve the goals that you write on your to-do list?
- Any advice to help me stay focused during deep work?
- How do you treat a twisted ankle?
- What do you do, if you want to stop early?
- How can I complete more of my to-do list in a day and really focus on the least exciting tasks at hand?
A sandwich made of whole wheat bread, omelet, cucumber and tomato. Another one is also from whole wheat bread, fried egg, pickles, ketchup and soy sauce.
A breakfast that is high in protein and fiber. I’m not good with eggs, but I find “overnight” oats with protein powder(chocolate) and non-dairy milk (or Stok cold brew coffee) keeps me full all morning. I like to add fresh raspberries to balance out the flavors.
I usually have whole grain toast with avocado and hemp seeds, and then a side of fruit. It gives you complex carbs for steady energy, some protein from the hemp seeds, some fiber from the fruit, and some healthy fats from the avocado. Plus, it’s super simple to make!
- Within how many hours after waking up should one have breakfast?
- Is toast and butter part of a healthy breakfast?
- Are there any fast breakfasts to eat while in a rush?
- What are some toppings I can add to my omelette to make it healthier?
- What are some good ways to reduce sugar in breakfast?
- What’s your favourite good breakfast?
- What other items beside eggs are good for breakfast?
- What can I eat apart from omelettes in the morning?
- As many mentioned that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, what’s a sufficient calorie intake for breakfast?
- What about drinking 200 ml of milk for breakfast?