Cliff bars for me. I'm not super hungry in the morning so I wanted something small. I also wanted something rich in nutrients and filling but not overwhelming
- What are other simple breakfast options?
- Do you aim for protein or carbohydrates at breakfast? How long does that last you through the day?
- What do you like to eat for breakfast that helps sustain energy all morning?
- What is your go to breakfast when you are running late?
- What do you eat for a quick pick me up snack?
A sandwich made of whole wheat bread, omelet, cucumber and tomato. Another one is also from whole wheat bread, fried egg, pickles, ketchup and soy sauce.
A breakfast that is high in protein and fiber. I’m not good with eggs, but I find “overnight” oats with protein powder(chocolate) and non-dairy milk (or Stok cold brew coffee) keeps me full all morning. I like to add fresh raspberries to balance out the flavors.
I usually have whole grain toast with avocado and hemp seeds, and then a side of fruit. It gives you complex carbs for steady energy, some protein from the hemp seeds, some fiber from the fruit, and some healthy fats from the avocado. Plus, it’s super simple to make!
- What kind of breakfasts are good for high protein diet and low fat.
- What is most healthy breakfast?
- How many of you go raw vegan? Keto?
- How to make this habit regular
- What would be a good light breakfast if soon after it you’d go exercising?
- What is a good breakfast to prepare the night before?
- Your favourite thing to add to oatmeal?
- What fruit are best to make smoothies with?😁
- Anyone else not hungry until 10 or 10:30?
- How do you lose weight when you had your thyroid removed and are in menopause? I just keep gaining no matter what I do.