Before exercising it's good to take fruits and maybe cottage cheese yogurt
I need to check sites on this subject
And a bottle of water
Or porridge with fresh fruit and nuts
Or miso soup with vegetables
– berries 1-2 cups + cottage cheese
– avocado toast
– egg bake (like a quiche but no crust and lots of veggies
– oatmeal with peanut butter and berries
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?