Scrambled or fried eggs (optionally top with Avocado, everything but the bagel seasoning, hot sauce). Greek yogurt. Hash browns. Some oatmeal types are gluten free. Any rice or corn based cereals. Fruit. Smoothies. Sausage.
Ir Sia F.
Scrambled eggs with half an avocado topped with a little bit of hot sauce. I also eat a side of strawberries to get in my fruit and veggies.
- Would adding cheese to my breakfast eggs be a bad idea?
- Can you suggest a good weight loss breakfast?
- How do you resist when you want something that isn’t so healthy?
- Do you still keep your great breakfast habit if for some reason you are late and in a hurry? What do you do in these cases?
- What are recipes that you feel help keep your energy going longer?
- What do you eat for breakfast? My stomach is usually funky first thing in the morning, so eating can be tough. But I feel even worse later if I don’t eat. What’s a healthy but light breakfast I could easily make?
- Give me some options for a great breakfast?
- How big should my breakfast be?
- Do you tend to eat the same thing for breakfast every morning?
- Do you think a high-fat high-protein breakfast is the way to go?