Apart from this bread and milk is a good option again. Oats can also be a good option.
1 or 2 parathas along with tea can also provide good energy.
You mash a whole avocado in a bowl, then you add 4 whole heads of garlic (grated) and add two whole molten cheese and mix
Or you could get muesli with yogurt.
A good afternoon snack could be boiled eggs or some fried chicken with veggies. It's easy with not much to do other than fry and boil.
– A mixed fruit salad with a spoon of natural yoghurt with chia seeds and flax seeds and nuts on top (usually ground almonds or pistachios)
– Porridge Oats with cinnamon and banana
– Multigrain toast with avocado and a poached egg (with fresh parsley if I have it) and a sprinkle of chia seeds
– A grilled grapefuit (cut the grapefuit into half, use a sharp knife to slice into the segments and around the outside (dont remove the segments though) and grill. You could use a pinch of coconut sugar to help the caramalized effect and make it marginally less tart
– Spelt cornflakes with seeds and nuts
You just need oats, vegetal milk and some fruits and you can top it with almonds, etc.
2. 2 fried eggs. With good amount of garlic & onions. And a pinch of salt & tumaric. Depending on your preference add a little hot pepper to complete the taste.
3. Avoid the heavy carbohydrates in the morning. Have only 2 slices of bread.
4. A cup of hot tea or coffee.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.