I think as long as you focus as protein and fiber you'll be set! Maybe like a spinach omelette or something as well! And keep added sugars to a minimum, but make sure there's something you're excited about in the meal so that it's emotionally energizing, too.
I like fish and eggs for breakfast, so I'll quite often have smoked salmon or mackerel and scrambled eggs. Sometimes on whole wheat toast or a small bagel.
Another breakfast that I love is simple scrambled eggs (on butter and with a little salt and pepper) with avocado (I don’t eat bread with it) and a drip of maple syrup on top of them. Sounds weird but is delicious. And after I have the eggs, I’ll usually eas a little plain oatmeal with some fruit in it as a “dessert”.
Those foods can keep me going well past lunchtime if I happen to be super-busy, although I try to always make sure to have some lunch, mostly I prepare it at home and carry it with me. As I’m someone who gets hungry easily, this means a lot!
Drinking water first thing out of bed also helps because it forces my body to wake up faster.
Too much of it made me want to sleep again.
– 1 piece of toast with 1/2 avocado, tomato, cucumber and 1 boiled egg
-green smoothie with spinach, ripe banana, frozen fruit and chia seeds almond milk
-oatmeal with cinnamon, banana and nuts
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?