First you buy some whole wheat bread, you can heat it up in the toaster if you prefer.
Then get some peanut butter, prefer to go for an all peanuts peanut butter since it is a whole lot healthier. Put about a 2 teaspoons or 1 tablespoon of the butter onto the bread.
And the the special ingrediente! Slice up 2-3 stwberries or more into slices. The all u need to do is ou the slices on top of the bread and there you go. It is unbelievable how delicious something do simple to do actually is!
Overnight oats with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Half avocado with virgin olive oil, a pinch of salt and pepper.
350 gram/ ml milk
56 gram oat
3 pieces of dark chocolate (or some cacoa)
Lil bit of ciaseed
Lil bit of linseed
You just keep stirring while it is on the stove, and take it off when you think it has thinkened enough
Another option is roasted root veggies, chorizo sausage, cheese and salsa all wrapped in a tortilla. Perfect start to a grand day!
If you enjoy a hot meal in the morning, make some extra from your diner the night before and take that as breakfast. Hope this gives you a couple ideas. I normally go for the yoghurt with nuts or simple sandwiches/crackers/biscuit (in dutch beschuit, not 100% of those are the same as your biscuits) with peanutbutter, chicken, cheese (fresh, 30+ cheese that is) or whatever I feel like taking.
Black beans. I make a big portion of black beans, onions, and garlic, and it lasts me for 1-2 weeks.
Or a fabulous shake with fruits, avocado and hemp protein powder
Breakfast smoothie made with chia seeds
Tofu scramble with peppers, onions, and a sprinkle of cheese
Overnight oats with a handful of almonds
A good quality protein powder mixed with oatmeal is another clean protein.
A morning smoothie made with water, oatmeal, fruit, peanut butter, and protein powder is a quick all in one breakfast.
NutriBullet for a quick on the
Go breakfast also.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?