A good quality protein powder mixed with oatmeal is another clean protein.
A morning smoothie made with water, oatmeal, fruit, peanut butter, and protein powder is a quick all in one breakfast.
First you buy some whole wheat bread, you can heat it up in the toaster if you prefer.
Then get some peanut butter, prefer to go for an all peanuts peanut butter since it is a whole lot healthier. Put about a 2 teaspoons or 1 tablespoon of the butter onto the bread.
And the the special ingrediente! Slice up 2-3 stwberries or more into slices. The all u need to do is ou the slices on top of the bread and there you go. It is unbelievable how delicious something do simple to do actually is!
Breakfast smoothie made with chia seeds
Tofu scramble with peppers, onions, and a sprinkle of cheese
Overnight oats with a handful of almonds
Black beans. I make a big portion of black beans, onions, and garlic, and it lasts me for 1-2 weeks.
Overnight oats with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Half avocado with virgin olive oil, a pinch of salt and pepper.
Another option is roasted root veggies, chorizo sausage, cheese and salsa all wrapped in a tortilla. Perfect start to a grand day!
If you enjoy a hot meal in the morning, make some extra from your diner the night before and take that as breakfast. Hope this gives you a couple ideas. I normally go for the yoghurt with nuts or simple sandwiches/crackers/biscuit (in dutch beschuit, not 100% of those are the same as your biscuits) with peanutbutter, chicken, cheese (fresh, 30+ cheese that is) or whatever I feel like taking.
350 gram/ ml milk
56 gram oat
3 pieces of dark chocolate (or some cacoa)
Lil bit of ciaseed
Lil bit of linseed
You just keep stirring while it is on the stove, and take it off when you think it has thinkened enough
Or a fabulous shake with fruits, avocado and hemp protein powder
NutriBullet for a quick on the
Go breakfast also.
- What are some must have grocery items I need to buy for the morning to contribute to my diet?
- What is the breakfast that keeps you fueled?
- Can you give me advice about how to prepare a healthy breakfast?
- What do you usually eat? Some tips for non-ordinary breakfast food, for something fast and tasty and something for weekends when you have more time for you.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast and what time do you have it?
- Is milk appropriate in the mornings?
- What are some breakfast recipes that you’d recommend?
- Best way to deal with cravings?
- What are some breakfast meal prep recipes?
- On non-egg days, what is your favorite alternative breakfast dish? Also, what is your favorite grain-free Paleo granola?