First you buy some whole wheat bread, you can heat it up in the toaster if you prefer.
Then get some peanut butter, prefer to go for an all peanuts peanut butter since it is a whole lot healthier. Put about a 2 teaspoons or 1 tablespoon of the butter onto the bread.
And the the special ingrediente! Slice up 2-3 stwberries or more into slices. The all u need to do is ou the slices on top of the bread and there you go. It is unbelievable how delicious something do simple to do actually is!
Overnight oats with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Half avocado with virgin olive oil, a pinch of salt and pepper.
350 gram/ ml milk
56 gram oat
3 pieces of dark chocolate (or some cacoa)
Lil bit of ciaseed
Lil bit of linseed
You just keep stirring while it is on the stove, and take it off when you think it has thinkened enough
Another option is roasted root veggies, chorizo sausage, cheese and salsa all wrapped in a tortilla. Perfect start to a grand day!
If you enjoy a hot meal in the morning, make some extra from your diner the night before and take that as breakfast. Hope this gives you a couple ideas. I normally go for the yoghurt with nuts or simple sandwiches/crackers/biscuit (in dutch beschuit, not 100% of those are the same as your biscuits) with peanutbutter, chicken, cheese (fresh, 30+ cheese that is) or whatever I feel like taking.
Black beans. I make a big portion of black beans, onions, and garlic, and it lasts me for 1-2 weeks.
Or a fabulous shake with fruits, avocado and hemp protein powder
Breakfast smoothie made with chia seeds
Tofu scramble with peppers, onions, and a sprinkle of cheese
Overnight oats with a handful of almonds
A good quality protein powder mixed with oatmeal is another clean protein.
A morning smoothie made with water, oatmeal, fruit, peanut butter, and protein powder is a quick all in one breakfast.
NutriBullet for a quick on the
Go breakfast also.
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?