Toast and avocado
Plain yogurt with chia seeds or flaxseed
1/2 cup of cottage cheese with tablespoon of a nut butter
On the other hand, if you just wake up not hungry, you may simply be waking up with low blood sugar. That's perfectly normal since we typically go around 8 hrs without eating. Try something small with complex carbs to get your blood sugar up. Simple carbs like sugar will lead you to crash later. Once your appetite is piqued (usually within an hr), try having something substantial. The best breakfasts contain protein, fiber and fat. Portion sizes are relatively to your body.
- How do you celebrate when you complete your tasks?
- I like to have a sweet breakfast, but I also want it healthy. What is an easy sweet and healthy breakfast?
- If you had a private chef who would cook your great breakfast for you, what would you ask him to make?
- What’s one combination breakfast you think everyone should try?
- Other thanks the usual grain cereals accompanied by seeds and dairy products, what is the other recommended breakfast options?
- What sorts of foods should eat, after I workout in the morning.
- What tips do you have to prepare a super fast yet healthy breakfast?
- What do you eat for breakfast? For me, I switch between eggs and cottage cheese but I am getting bored.
- What are healthy breakfast options?
- Do you still have snacks during the day?