I also enjoy tofu scrambles, chia pudding, smoothies, healthy breakfast muffins with nut butter, or homemade granola with fresh fruits.
Sometimes it’s a simplified recipe of a regular salad or soup. My simple version of guacamole just have tomato, avocado, and lime juice. A mini Chinese spinach egg soup just need to boil the spinach and spinach egg in hot water for a few minutes and add sesame oil and salt. This one is from my childhood memory. I think whatever food I am familiar with not only serves an empty stomach but also makes a connection to myself.
-Avocado toast on grainy bread
-Oatmeal with dried cranberries
-Salad of mixed greens with Poached eggs on top
-greek yoghurt with a drizzle of honey and a few chopped almonds
Tofu scramble with bell peppers, onions, celery, kale AND spinach, avocado, and potatoes on the side.
A big smoothie with your favorite fruits, greens, nuts, and seeds.
A huge salad with hummus as the dressing.
I honestly eat spaghetti for breakfast a lot, with falafel. I hope you get this full answer, I think there’s a character limit 😩
Then, a handful of nuts, a bowl of cereals, or two slices of whole grain toast would keep you from hunger.
I’m a milk lover, so a glass of low fat milk in the breakfast would really made my day.
In alternative I often have omelette, or avocado toast or ham and cheese.
I always add milk, coffee and granola or bread w/ peanut butter and jam.
Option 1: with berries and (sunflower) seeds
Option 2: with raisins, grated apples and seeds and nuts.
– granola containing less than 5g sugar/100g with (dairy free) yoghurt and a banana or other fruit
– two pieces of toast with two fried eggs and a little bit of marmite
– banana pancakes with (dairy free) yoghurt and nuts
* 1/2 cup vanilla flavored Greek yogurt
* 1/4 cup milk ( milk of your preference, I use vanilla flavored almond milk )
* 1 tbsp chia seeds
* 1/4 cup sliced almonds
* 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
Prepare night before.
I make 3 at a time, they lost about a week.
-overnight oats with banana, cacao nibs and cacao powder and plant based milk
– amaranth boiled with water and plant based milk; served with roasted apples and nuts topped with cinnamon
– smoothie ( avocado, banana, apple, water & chiasamen)
– soya yoghurt with fruits, nuts and chiasamen
2) oatmeal with peanut butter, protein powder, and splash of cream
3) smoothie with fruit and greens
Other choices are smoothies or greek yogurt parfaits which are nice to make up the night before. There are just simple changes.
Whenever I am bored with meal choices, I just do an internet search for it and get specific like low fat, easy breakfast choices and viola!!
1. Poached eggs on toast with a slice of tomato or cucumber or fruit
2. Avocado toast
3. Bowl of Bran Buds with fruit and nut milk
4. A fruit smoothie with bananas, strawberries and honey or maple syrup
Eggs, Spinach, Bacon & Cheese
Sprouted grain bread, egg, & avocado
Ezekial 100% sprouted bread with poached eggs.
Cottage cheese pancakes. .25 cup rolled oats
.25 cup fat-free cottage cheese
Mix and cook like a pancake.
Optional add nuts, seeds, dried fruit.
1 ripe banana
Mix and cook like a pancake.
Top with PB2 (powdered peanut butter)
Or plain greek yogurt
Oatmeal breakfast cake with banana, fresh ginger, nuts, seeds and fruit.
Yoghurt with oatmeal, banana, nuts, seeds and fruit.
Tofu scramble with mixed veggies, with a few slices of avacado on the side, add hot sauce or ketchup
Chia seed pudding with blueberries and shredded coconut, add a few almonds or cacao nibs
I usually don’t eat breakfasts, but the Fabulous has started this new habit for me and it helps keep my energy sustained through my work day.
Another option is sliced banana with peanut butter and honey on a GFCF waffle. Another quick and hearty breakfast option.
- Is fruit enough for you? Or are you starving as I am?
- What’s your recommendation for a good breakfast?
- What breakfasts give you the most energy? Feel free to drop a recipe 🙂
- What is your go-to quick breakfast with low to no carbs?
- How do you have time to eat breakfast within an hour after you wake up?
- What is your biggest challenge regarding your diet?
- What do you normally eat that’s super easy like the options it gave in the letter? I want more variety!
- As a vegan are there any items other than porridge, muesli and yogurt that I can eat with fruit?
- What other quick and protein-rich meals can I have for breakfast?
- What if you don’t have enough time to cook before work?