Toast with avocados spread on it with a fried egg on top; plain oatmeal with fruit in it and creamy peanut butter; and a smoothie.
Oh I eat the same thing every day, I love sameness. I’m also low-carb.
Scrambled eggs with fried avo & mushrooms. I’m 2 meals a day, so this is usually around 11am
Simple breakfasts. Things like toast, peanut butter on toast, granola bars, and fruit.
I like to think I'll enjoy yogurt, but I often find I don't eat it as much as I buy it.
Ana S P.
Well I don't know many but I do know some: Greek yogurt, blueberries, granola, honey, green apple, well that's only one but the fruits are to your liking.
Overnight oats – layer of porridge oats, natural yoghurt on top, frozen fruit (berries) on top of that. Seal it up, leave it in the fridge over night then mix it all up and have for breakfast in the morning!
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.