Toast with avocados spread on it with a fried egg on top; plain oatmeal with fruit in it and creamy peanut butter; and a smoothie.
Oh I eat the same thing every day, I love sameness. I’m also low-carb.
Scrambled eggs with fried avo & mushrooms. I’m 2 meals a day, so this is usually around 11am
Simple breakfasts. Things like toast, peanut butter on toast, granola bars, and fruit.
I like to think I'll enjoy yogurt, but I often find I don't eat it as much as I buy it.
Ana S P.
Well I don't know many but I do know some: Greek yogurt, blueberries, granola, honey, green apple, well that's only one but the fruits are to your liking.
Overnight oats – layer of porridge oats, natural yoghurt on top, frozen fruit (berries) on top of that. Seal it up, leave it in the fridge over night then mix it all up and have for breakfast in the morning!
- How do you celebrate when you complete your tasks?
- I like to have a sweet breakfast, but I also want it healthy. What is an easy sweet and healthy breakfast?
- If you had a private chef who would cook your great breakfast for you, what would you ask him to make?
- What’s one combination breakfast you think everyone should try?
- Other thanks the usual grain cereals accompanied by seeds and dairy products, what is the other recommended breakfast options?
- What sorts of foods should eat, after I workout in the morning.
- What tips do you have to prepare a super fast yet healthy breakfast?
- What do you eat for breakfast? For me, I switch between eggs and cottage cheese but I am getting bored.
- What are healthy breakfast options?
- Do you still have snacks during the day?