Interesting, I cant remember seeing that menu. I just try to eat healthily. I am allergic to egg or anything with any amount of egg in it. So my go to is mashed avocado with goats cheese on rye bread
The suggested breakfast doesn’t work for me either, but for different reasons. What I do is that I make sure I have proteins, some carbs, and fruits/vegetables (whichever you prefer) every morning. If that doesn’t work then just eat what it is considered healthy eating in your country. Don’t worry too much about the menu options for this app. I hope this helps! Good luck!
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.