Interesting, I cant remember seeing that menu. I just try to eat healthily. I am allergic to egg or anything with any amount of egg in it. So my go to is mashed avocado with goats cheese on rye bread
The suggested breakfast doesn’t work for me either, but for different reasons. What I do is that I make sure I have proteins, some carbs, and fruits/vegetables (whichever you prefer) every morning. If that doesn’t work then just eat what it is considered healthy eating in your country. Don’t worry too much about the menu options for this app. I hope this helps! Good luck!
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?