Interesting, I cant remember seeing that menu. I just try to eat healthily. I am allergic to egg or anything with any amount of egg in it. So my go to is mashed avocado with goats cheese on rye bread
The suggested breakfast doesn’t work for me either, but for different reasons. What I do is that I make sure I have proteins, some carbs, and fruits/vegetables (whichever you prefer) every morning. If that doesn’t work then just eat what it is considered healthy eating in your country. Don’t worry too much about the menu options for this app. I hope this helps! Good luck!
- What is your favorite non-traditional breakfast choice?
- What should I drink in the morning?
- If you get to work and realize you forgot to eat what’s your best improvised breakfast?
- While keeping it healthy, what is the breakfast with the least prep time?
- Should I work out before or after breakfast?
- What is better between peanut butter and jam?
- What are some healthy simple choices for breakfast?
- What are your favorite breakfast spreads that you prepare the night before?
- How do you start a healthy breakfast?
- Does meal prep work?