-smoothie bowl : mix in your blender fruit tha you like with milk/water and honey/stevia. Then, put the smoothie to the bowl. In the end, add to the top some topings like: oat seeds, nuts, fruits,raspberries, cranberries etc.
Hope you like my idea!! Send me more questions! I 'd like to answer you my opinions❤️
is not an enemy!
Get porridge oats in a smallish pot or jar, add half water and half fruit juice (alter to taste). Put in fridge.
It's sweet, you can literally grab it and go with a spoon if you're late, and it's got no morning setup time, just the time the night before.
- Is fruit enough for you? Or are you starving as I am?
- What’s your recommendation for a good breakfast?
- What breakfasts give you the most energy? Feel free to drop a recipe 🙂
- What is your go-to quick breakfast with low to no carbs?
- How do you have time to eat breakfast within an hour after you wake up?
- What is your biggest challenge regarding your diet?
- What do you normally eat that’s super easy like the options it gave in the letter? I want more variety!
- As a vegan are there any items other than porridge, muesli and yogurt that I can eat with fruit?
- What other quick and protein-rich meals can I have for breakfast?
- What if you don’t have enough time to cook before work?