-smoothie bowl : mix in your blender fruit tha you like with milk/water and honey/stevia. Then, put the smoothie to the bowl. In the end, add to the top some topings like: oat seeds, nuts, fruits,raspberries, cranberries etc.
Hope you like my idea!! Send me more questions! I 'd like to answer you my opinions❤️
is not an enemy!
Get porridge oats in a smallish pot or jar, add half water and half fruit juice (alter to taste). Put in fridge.
It's sweet, you can literally grab it and go with a spoon if you're late, and it's got no morning setup time, just the time the night before.
- What is your favorite non-traditional breakfast choice?
- What should I drink in the morning?
- If you get to work and realize you forgot to eat what’s your best improvised breakfast?
- While keeping it healthy, what is the breakfast with the least prep time?
- Should I work out before or after breakfast?
- What is better between peanut butter and jam?
- What are some healthy simple choices for breakfast?
- What are your favorite breakfast spreads that you prepare the night before?
- How do you start a healthy breakfast?
- Does meal prep work?