I also make the oatmeal so it's ready to eat without adding anything else- eg with fruit, sweetener, spice – and I make it with hot milk.
Another alternative could be to warm milk in the microwave and pour it over oatmeal…
Not a candidate for a Michelin Star, but quick;)
If you have time it's worth checking out www.biggerbolderbaking.com too. Gemma has a whole section for recipes in a mug that take 2 – 5 mins and can be prepared the night before. Her sweet potato hash or the blueberry muffin are both worth trying! Bon appetit!
- What are some of your favorite low-carb breakfast options?
- Is cereal a good option for those days where you just don’t have the time to cook a proper meal?
- Do you have smoothies for breakfast? Any recipes to share?
- How long after waking up should I have breakfast?
- What do you prepare for your breakfast?
- What should I eat if I’m planning a bigger breakfast later in the morning?
- What supplements do you recommend adding to your daily breakfast intake?
- Do you prefer sweet (pastry, fruits, honey, grains, etc.) or savory (eggs, bacon, salmon, avocado toast, etc.) breakfasts?
- What are some ways to introduce more variety into my daily breakfast?
- What are some breakfast options for when you are on the go and rushing out the door?