I also make the oatmeal so it's ready to eat without adding anything else- eg with fruit, sweetener, spice – and I make it with hot milk.
Another alternative could be to warm milk in the microwave and pour it over oatmeal…
Not a candidate for a Michelin Star, but quick;)
If you have time it's worth checking out www.biggerbolderbaking.com too. Gemma has a whole section for recipes in a mug that take 2 – 5 mins and can be prepared the night before. Her sweet potato hash or the blueberry muffin are both worth trying! Bon appetit!
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?