Eggs, yogurt, bacon, cottage cheese, pudding, vegetables. You can mix some of them or eat only one of them, choice is yours!
Eggs with spinach, onions, peppers, cilantro and lite cheese with a side of grilled avocado and a chocolate protein smoothie with wheatgrass powder.
I have no idea what the actual definition of low-carb is. But I usually stick to a fruit or a breakfast bar. Fast and simple.
- I used to eat eggs with cheese or bananas with apples as breakfast every morning. Do have any other recipes for breakfast?
- How do you commit yourself to eating healthy every day, even on a time crunch?
- Anyone know of a low-carb/keto friendly cereal?
- Any simple breakfast ideas which are healthy?
- What shouldn’t I be eating for breakfast?
- What do you like to eat for your great breakfast?
- Is there a good warm meal that you can make it in a short time, like in three minutes? Quick meals are rather cold.
- Can I eat meat for breakfast?
- What do you usually have for breakfast most days?
- I am not eating eggs, dairy or gluten. I often have smoothies for breakfast. Any ideas for other options?