Eggs, yogurt, bacon, cottage cheese, pudding, vegetables. You can mix some of them or eat only one of them, choice is yours!
Eggs with spinach, onions, peppers, cilantro and lite cheese with a side of grilled avocado and a chocolate protein smoothie with wheatgrass powder.
I have no idea what the actual definition of low-carb is. But I usually stick to a fruit or a breakfast bar. Fast and simple.
- What is considered a great breakfast to others? I beat 2 eggs with cottage cheese and scramble them with zucchini, spinach, green onion, bell peppers, and salsa with water.
- What can I do to get rid of constipation?
- Any healthy breakfast ideas?
- What are some quick breakfast ideas?
- What would be a great breakfast item?
- Is it good to eat yogurt every day as your breakfast?
- What are some easy, savory breakfasts to prepare the night before?
- What is another good breakfast besides eggs?
- What if you aren’t truly hungry when you wake up, should you force yourself to eat breakfast?
- I can’t always digest meat very well, what is a good alternate source of protein for breakfast besides eggs?