If you have a busy day a little extra is good because you will be burning more energy. If you will have to go a bit longer than normal before your next meal a larger breakfast is also good.
I mostly have four, five slices of bread—eggs or sausages from time to time. Cause I go in to work early, I use the dispenser to have coffee, cardamom tea or got chocolate. Afterwards I have a huge glass of water.
I never thought about how much. But I don’t eat so much that I feel full. I usually eat one to two eggs and a fruit. That seems to be satisfying but not overfilling. I would say that is a typical adult portion. I have never counted calories. If I feel hungry later, I snack in some nuts and if I have a sweet craving I throw in a small squirt of 85% cocoa chocolate.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?