It's is a great protein rich breakfast which helps you to lose your weight. Add some Greek yogurt to your oatmeal is all you have to do. You may add some cinnamon for an extra flavor.
Banana with peanut butter:
Add some peanut butter to one or two sliced bananas. You may add some vanilla, yogurt or two tablespoons of cow's milk if you prefer an additional taste.
Fruity nutty yogurt:
Cut some fruits like apples, grapes, strawberries etc. into small pieces and put them in yogurt. Add some nuts like almonds or cashews . You may add some raisins if you like.
If you don't have enough time, you may take a hand full of nuts an eat it along your way to work :-)y
You may browse for more on womenshealthmag.com : where I look for great ideas for Meals.
Hope it helps :))
Good luck !
Other options may be salmon or other fish, ham or salami.
Filling and full of protein. Oh and no sugar (apart from natural sugar in fruit) or fat
- Yes. What is the ideal breakfast to eat during the week?
- What are some simple but quality breakfast elements?
- Any great breakfast suggestions?
- Can you help me by sharing a few easy to make vegetarian recipes for a healthy breakfast?
- How do you best build habits
- What’s your favorite savory breakfast?
- Give recipe for testy breakfast, please
- What are your favourite plant based sandwich toppings?
- What can I have for breakfast?
- Can you suggest a quick and easy healthy breakfast?