It's is a great protein rich breakfast which helps you to lose your weight. Add some Greek yogurt to your oatmeal is all you have to do. You may add some cinnamon for an extra flavor.
Banana with peanut butter:
Add some peanut butter to one or two sliced bananas. You may add some vanilla, yogurt or two tablespoons of cow's milk if you prefer an additional taste.
Fruity nutty yogurt:
Cut some fruits like apples, grapes, strawberries etc. into small pieces and put them in yogurt. Add some nuts like almonds or cashews . You may add some raisins if you like.
If you don't have enough time, you may take a hand full of nuts an eat it along your way to work :-)y
You may browse for more on womenshealthmag.com : where I look for great ideas for Meals.
Hope it helps :))
Good luck !
Other options may be salmon or other fish, ham or salami.
Filling and full of protein. Oh and no sugar (apart from natural sugar in fruit) or fat
- If I can’t do the breakfast one day, is a healthy breakfast shake okay? What recipes do you recommend?
- What easy-to-do protein and vegetables breakfast can I make instead of eggs, tomatoes, and ham?
- What breakfast choices are good for sustained energy and focus?
- Ideas for different healthy breakfasts?
- How do you keep healthy breakfasts interesting?
- How much time do you spend on preparing and eating your breakfast?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that makes you feel both satisfied and energized for a long period of time?
- What other ideas of a quick healthy breakfasts do you have?
- Is it better to eat breakfast first thing when you wake up or after you’ve completed other parts of your routine?
- What do you eat for breakfast when you are in a hurry?