Sometimes I add a left over broccoli and asparagus, I believe you can add whatever you want to you breakfast – as long as it’s light a full of nutrition.
Maybe eggs with some salad,onions,bell peppers etc.? Or you can always make a healthy sandwich with tomatoes,peppers,romane salad,olives..
- Do you soon get hungry after breakfast?
- I think my breakfast of oatmeal, soy milk, berries, and coffee is making me bloated. Any ideas for alternatives?
- What vegan breakfasts would you recommend?
- How do you keep yourself from getting bored of your breakfast options?
- What is you favorite breakfast item?
- What are some breakfasts you can make when there’s not a lot of food in the house?
- What are the best cereals for breakfast, either hot or cold?
- I’m out of ideas! What could be great vegan breakfast?
- What do you eat if you’re in a rush to get out the door?
- Rice replacement for breakfast?