- How do you make yourself enjoy making breakfast that takes more than 30 seconds?
- What is your favourite breakfast
- What if I find it boring to eat the same things every day?
- What are some creative healthy breakfasts that can be prepped ahead or require little prep time?
- What is an easy to eat, quick to make and healthy breakfast for someone who is not used to eating in the morning?
Do you already have all of the energy you want in a day? Are you happy with your current eating habits, even later in the day? Are you trying to lose weight?
If your current eating habits already give you the sustained energy you want throughout the day, then I think the answer to your question is yes, eating several hours after you start your day is fine. But if you are waiting to eat and then eating either too much or not the right foods, then that’s probably not getting you where you want to go.
By eating a healthy, protein-rich breakfast *before* you get hungry, you will be less likely to ride a blood sugar roller coaster for the rest of the day. You won’t find yourself hungry and tempted to reach for a high-carb and/or sugary food because it’s “easy”. Once you’re hungry, you will be less likely to make good food choices.
- I have high triglycerides and cholesterol. Will eating eggs everyday raise my levels?
- Does anyone have suggestions for easy breakfast that can be made ahead and brought to work?
- What breakfast foods are best for people with IBS?
- Anyone else on gluten and dairy free diet
- What do you do to maintain your eating habits when you’re a guest in someones home?
- What do you eat in a rush?
- What are some breakfast options to eat on the go?
- Favorite prepared night before quick breakfasts?
- How do I keep the motivation to make breakfast instead of just grabbing a proccesed snack?
- High protein vegan breakfast ideas?