Do you already have all of the energy you want in a day? Are you happy with your current eating habits, even later in the day? Are you trying to lose weight?
If your current eating habits already give you the sustained energy you want throughout the day, then I think the answer to your question is yes, eating several hours after you start your day is fine. But if you are waiting to eat and then eating either too much or not the right foods, then that’s probably not getting you where you want to go.
By eating a healthy, protein-rich breakfast *before* you get hungry, you will be less likely to ride a blood sugar roller coaster for the rest of the day. You won’t find yourself hungry and tempted to reach for a high-carb and/or sugary food because it’s “easy”. Once you’re hungry, you will be less likely to make good food choices.
- What do you do if you don’t have the ingredients for a healthy breakfast in the fridge that morning?
- How much food do normal people eat? I’m a light eater. Sometimes I feel I need to eat more than I usually eat, even though I feel full. Is it okay to eat less?
- What’s your favourite breakfast?
- What time is the best time to eat breakfast? Straight away or after your morning routine?
- Do you cook (i.e. need a stove) for breakfast?
- Are you better at eating on a daily basis?
- Do you meal prep?
- what the most breakfast time to eat ?
- I don’t know much about flax seed. I do know they go in smoothies but I’m not much of a smoothie person… yet. I’d like recipes for cooking or creative ideas for beginners 😎
- Do you eat breakfast before working out or after?