- How long does it take to prepare your breakfast? How do you plan for it? When is the best time to do it?
- What does everyone else eat for breakfast?
- I don’t have much time for breakfast, what are some quick but healthy and delicious recipes that I can make?
- Should i have a heavy or light breakfast?
- What do you make for breakfast on weekends?
Handful almonds, walnuts
Or really whatever food you want that’s healthy and convenient, it doesn’t really need to be restricted to breakfast foods.
Yogurt with muesli and nuts (and maybe fruit)
Almond/coconut milk with chia seeds, nuts&seeds, and dried fruit
Sandwich with cheese and ham/salami and veggies
Smoothie with almond/coconut milk/yogurt and fruits
Smoothie with fruits and greens
Fruit and greens juice
2 boiled eggs
2 tablespoons of baked beans
Oatmeal and fruit.
Kroger's Simple Truth egg bites & Ezekiel toast
Belvita breakfast cookies
Jimmy Dean Scrambles
Scrambled eggs with diced ham
English muffin with cheese and grape tomatoes on top, and a kiwi or clementine on the side.
Oatmeal with maple syrup and blueberries in it.
Parfaits with fruit and yogurt
Egg omelette with spinach bacon or sausage
Oatmeal fresh fruit and berries and nuts
Always have a glass of water or a glass of milk in the morning to help wake your mind up that works for me
1 scoop chocolate protein powder
2 tbsp Horlicks powder
50g rolled oats
Blend and drink
Light cheese and two toast
Yogurt and two toast
3 fruits (apples, oranges, pears)
Oatmeal and skimmed milk
Eggs are good too (fast and easy)
It's also great sweet like porridge, with milk, apples, cinnamon, etc
It's not quick, it should take at least 20 minutes to cook down, but you can put it on medium-low and go about your morning routine while it's cooking.
For a real quick breakfast, a hearty smoothie is my favorite. Yogurt, hemp protein powder or cashews/hemp hearts, berries, coconut milk, frozen bananas, with a touch of maple syrup or honey. Yum yum.
So my recipe is:
1 scoop MCT oil powder
1 heaping tbsp raw cacao
1 scoop vanilla whey protein
1/6cup simple carbs (mass gainer)
1 tbsp Kerrygold unsalted butter
Mix with water in the blender, all set! Takes 5 minutes to make and sets me up physically AND cognitively for the day.
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?