It's also great sweet like porridge, with milk, apples, cinnamon, etc
It's not quick, it should take at least 20 minutes to cook down, but you can put it on medium-low and go about your morning routine while it's cooking.
For a real quick breakfast, a hearty smoothie is my favorite. Yogurt, hemp protein powder or cashews/hemp hearts, berries, coconut milk, frozen bananas, with a touch of maple syrup or honey. Yum yum.
Kroger's Simple Truth egg bites & Ezekiel toast
Belvita breakfast cookies
Jimmy Dean Scrambles
Scrambled eggs with diced ham
Parfaits with fruit and yogurt
Egg omelette with spinach bacon or sausage
Oatmeal fresh fruit and berries and nuts
Always have a glass of water or a glass of milk in the morning to help wake your mind up that works for me
Or really whatever food you want that’s healthy and convenient, it doesn’t really need to be restricted to breakfast foods.
Handful almonds, walnuts
Yogurt with muesli and nuts (and maybe fruit)
Almond/coconut milk with chia seeds, nuts&seeds, and dried fruit
Sandwich with cheese and ham/salami and veggies
Smoothie with almond/coconut milk/yogurt and fruits
Smoothie with fruits and greens
Fruit and greens juice
Light cheese and two toast
Yogurt and two toast
3 fruits (apples, oranges, pears)
Oatmeal and skimmed milk
So my recipe is:
1 scoop MCT oil powder
1 heaping tbsp raw cacao
1 scoop vanilla whey protein
1/6cup simple carbs (mass gainer)
1 tbsp Kerrygold unsalted butter
Mix with water in the blender, all set! Takes 5 minutes to make and sets me up physically AND cognitively for the day.
Oatmeal and fruit.
English muffin with cheese and grape tomatoes on top, and a kiwi or clementine on the side.
Oatmeal with maple syrup and blueberries in it.
1 scoop chocolate protein powder
2 tbsp Horlicks powder
50g rolled oats
Blend and drink
2 boiled eggs
2 tablespoons of baked beans
Eggs are good too (fast and easy)
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?