It's also great sweet like porridge, with milk, apples, cinnamon, etc
It's not quick, it should take at least 20 minutes to cook down, but you can put it on medium-low and go about your morning routine while it's cooking.
For a real quick breakfast, a hearty smoothie is my favorite. Yogurt, hemp protein powder or cashews/hemp hearts, berries, coconut milk, frozen bananas, with a touch of maple syrup or honey. Yum yum.
Kroger's Simple Truth egg bites & Ezekiel toast
Belvita breakfast cookies
Jimmy Dean Scrambles
Scrambled eggs with diced ham
Parfaits with fruit and yogurt
Egg omelette with spinach bacon or sausage
Oatmeal fresh fruit and berries and nuts
Always have a glass of water or a glass of milk in the morning to help wake your mind up that works for me
Or really whatever food you want that’s healthy and convenient, it doesn’t really need to be restricted to breakfast foods.
Handful almonds, walnuts
Yogurt with muesli and nuts (and maybe fruit)
Almond/coconut milk with chia seeds, nuts&seeds, and dried fruit
Sandwich with cheese and ham/salami and veggies
Smoothie with almond/coconut milk/yogurt and fruits
Smoothie with fruits and greens
Fruit and greens juice
Light cheese and two toast
Yogurt and two toast
3 fruits (apples, oranges, pears)
Oatmeal and skimmed milk
So my recipe is:
1 scoop MCT oil powder
1 heaping tbsp raw cacao
1 scoop vanilla whey protein
1/6cup simple carbs (mass gainer)
1 tbsp Kerrygold unsalted butter
Mix with water in the blender, all set! Takes 5 minutes to make and sets me up physically AND cognitively for the day.
Oatmeal and fruit.
English muffin with cheese and grape tomatoes on top, and a kiwi or clementine on the side.
Oatmeal with maple syrup and blueberries in it.
1 scoop chocolate protein powder
2 tbsp Horlicks powder
50g rolled oats
Blend and drink
2 boiled eggs
2 tablespoons of baked beans
Eggs are good too (fast and easy)
- What are some good breakfast ideas?
- Would love to know more gluten-free vegan (no dairy, no egg, no cheese, no soy, no sesame) breakfast ideas that are simple (few ingredients) to prepare.
- What are some different types of healthy breakfasts you recommend?
- What do you when you run out of time in the morning?
- What do you do when you really crave donuts or frozen French toast for breakfast?
- I usually eat my breakfast in the car and it is the same every day. A banana. How can I add variety and still maintain a flexible breakfast?
- What is your favorite vegan breakfast without sugar?
- What kind of smoothie do you recommend?
- What can I drink in the morning instead of coffee?
- Is banana bread and apple sauce a good breakfast?