What time is "breakfast"? Is it the first meal of the day regardless of whether it is at noon? What if you practice intermittent fasting?
It may be if it is taken with very little sugar and only if in combination with other food like eggs or oatmeal and maybe also a fruit if you skipped the sugar.
I dont really drink coffee so for me it wouldnt be a great breakfast. Overall i dont think its good to just supplement a meal with some cup of coffee that is only water and caffeine
Coffee contains caffeine. So it will help you to be energetic and fresh. You can take coffee as your breakfast drink but not regularly
Coffee is not a good breakfast. You should eat something or drink a good smoothie not coffee. You can drink coffee an hour after you had woken up, never right after you had woken up.
yes but in small amounts. Coffee can actually have positive effects on your body as long as an addiction to caffeine doesn't take hold. but be careful as it can dehydrate you, so make sure you have water as well
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?