What time is "breakfast"? Is it the first meal of the day regardless of whether it is at noon? What if you practice intermittent fasting?
It may be if it is taken with very little sugar and only if in combination with other food like eggs or oatmeal and maybe also a fruit if you skipped the sugar.
I dont really drink coffee so for me it wouldnt be a great breakfast. Overall i dont think its good to just supplement a meal with some cup of coffee that is only water and caffeine
Coffee contains caffeine. So it will help you to be energetic and fresh. You can take coffee as your breakfast drink but not regularly
Coffee is not a good breakfast. You should eat something or drink a good smoothie not coffee. You can drink coffee an hour after you had woken up, never right after you had woken up.
yes but in small amounts. Coffee can actually have positive effects on your body as long as an addiction to caffeine doesn't take hold. but be careful as it can dehydrate you, so make sure you have water as well
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?