- What’s your favourite good breakfast?
- What breakfast do you eat? Do you have any apps to help you choose your meals?
- What are the breakfast necessary parts?!
- What is a healthy breakfast option that I can take with me to work?
- What kind of “great breakfast” can I prepare the night before? A part from overnight oats?
For a quick breakfast I like to have
– 2 semi soft boiled eggs
– and a smoothie or cereals and yogurt
– a freshly squeezed juice.
8oz non dairy milk eg. Walnut or coconut
1 small or ½ a large advocado
1cup of fresh/frozen spinach
1cup blueberries fresh/frozen
1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
1 tablespoon of chia seeds
1 teaspoon MCT coconut oil
Either a raw egg or a scoop of non-dairy protein powered
Use a blender and add water to make into a drinkable consistency or take a spoon and enjoy.
A great way to getyour day off to a good start
2 Cup of veg milk with whole bread and sugar free jam and a piece of fruit
3 Low fat Yogurt with: chia seed, fruit, oat, or some almonds
If I have enough time, I would like to have a colorful salad with Shrimp, avocado, red onion, tomato and any other fresh veggies.
1/2 cup Plan low fat organic yogurt
Nut butter to taste
1/4 cup healthy low sugar granola
Tumerick to taste
Cinnamon to taste
Put in bowl and mix and enjoy…Yummmm
Second breakfast: Two eggs fry in one t.s olive oil and one avocado on the side. Sometimes l add whilegrain slice of bread.
Quickie scrambles get a cup, break an egg into it, add a splash of milk and microwave for 30 seconds, stir and repeat twice. Add some chopped tomatoes and spinach and if you want something more substantial a slice of toast.
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?