8oz non dairy milk eg. Walnut or coconut
1 small or ½ a large advocado
1cup of fresh/frozen spinach
1cup blueberries fresh/frozen
1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
1 tablespoon of chia seeds
1 teaspoon MCT coconut oil
Either a raw egg or a scoop of non-dairy protein powered
Use a blender and add water to make into a drinkable consistency or take a spoon and enjoy.
A great way to getyour day off to a good start
1/2 cup Plan low fat organic yogurt
Nut butter to taste
1/4 cup healthy low sugar granola
Tumerick to taste
Cinnamon to taste
Put in bowl and mix and enjoy…Yummmm
2 Cup of veg milk with whole bread and sugar free jam and a piece of fruit
3 Low fat Yogurt with: chia seed, fruit, oat, or some almonds
Second breakfast: Two eggs fry in one t.s olive oil and one avocado on the side. Sometimes l add whilegrain slice of bread.
Quickie scrambles get a cup, break an egg into it, add a splash of milk and microwave for 30 seconds, stir and repeat twice. Add some chopped tomatoes and spinach and if you want something more substantial a slice of toast.
If I have enough time, I would like to have a colorful salad with Shrimp, avocado, red onion, tomato and any other fresh veggies.
For a quick breakfast I like to have
– 2 semi soft boiled eggs
– and a smoothie or cereals and yogurt
– a freshly squeezed juice.
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??