8oz non dairy milk eg. Walnut or coconut
1 small or ½ a large advocado
1cup of fresh/frozen spinach
1cup blueberries fresh/frozen
1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
1 tablespoon of chia seeds
1 teaspoon MCT coconut oil
Either a raw egg or a scoop of non-dairy protein powered
Use a blender and add water to make into a drinkable consistency or take a spoon and enjoy.
A great way to getyour day off to a good start
1/2 cup Plan low fat organic yogurt
Nut butter to taste
1/4 cup healthy low sugar granola
Tumerick to taste
Cinnamon to taste
Put in bowl and mix and enjoy…Yummmm
2 Cup of veg milk with whole bread and sugar free jam and a piece of fruit
3 Low fat Yogurt with: chia seed, fruit, oat, or some almonds
Second breakfast: Two eggs fry in one t.s olive oil and one avocado on the side. Sometimes l add whilegrain slice of bread.
Quickie scrambles get a cup, break an egg into it, add a splash of milk and microwave for 30 seconds, stir and repeat twice. Add some chopped tomatoes and spinach and if you want something more substantial a slice of toast.
If I have enough time, I would like to have a colorful salad with Shrimp, avocado, red onion, tomato and any other fresh veggies.
For a quick breakfast I like to have
– 2 semi soft boiled eggs
– and a smoothie or cereals and yogurt
– a freshly squeezed juice.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.