8oz non dairy milk eg. Walnut or coconut
1 small or ½ a large advocado
1cup of fresh/frozen spinach
1cup blueberries fresh/frozen
1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
1 tablespoon of chia seeds
1 teaspoon MCT coconut oil
Either a raw egg or a scoop of non-dairy protein powered
Use a blender and add water to make into a drinkable consistency or take a spoon and enjoy.
A great way to getyour day off to a good start
1/2 cup Plan low fat organic yogurt
Nut butter to taste
1/4 cup healthy low sugar granola
Tumerick to taste
Cinnamon to taste
Put in bowl and mix and enjoy…Yummmm
2 Cup of veg milk with whole bread and sugar free jam and a piece of fruit
3 Low fat Yogurt with: chia seed, fruit, oat, or some almonds
Second breakfast: Two eggs fry in one t.s olive oil and one avocado on the side. Sometimes l add whilegrain slice of bread.
Quickie scrambles get a cup, break an egg into it, add a splash of milk and microwave for 30 seconds, stir and repeat twice. Add some chopped tomatoes and spinach and if you want something more substantial a slice of toast.
If I have enough time, I would like to have a colorful salad with Shrimp, avocado, red onion, tomato and any other fresh veggies.
For a quick breakfast I like to have
– 2 semi soft boiled eggs
– and a smoothie or cereals and yogurt
– a freshly squeezed juice.
- Yes. As Indians and, particularly, as South Indians we’ve been raised to begin our day with food like idli, dosa, rice based foodstuff, roti and pulses, potatoes etc. But, those recipes are a lot of work and need prior prep. Also, they seem like they’re full of carbohydrates ( some good protein too, I agree). What breakfast ideas can I incorporate into my schedule if I have about 15 to 20 mins of prep time on my hands every morning?
- What’s the best thing to eat when you’re in a hurry?
- Whether it’s good to eat rice in the morning?
- What’s so great about breakfast?
- Can I eat bacon everyday?
- What are some good and easy to make vegan meals.
- Is coffee healthy?
- Would you eat rice as a breakfast?
- What are some great easy breakfasts for those of us with a very limited budget?
- What are quick breakfast options that will fill me up?