I like to make a breakfast smoothie with banana, blueberries, yoghurt and oatmeal. You can als add any fruit you like. It tastes good, it's quick and it makes me feel full!
Just a glass of water and banana typically. If we have it honey, fruit and yogurt layer it so you have 3 yogurt layers and 2 honey/fruit layers in a cup and pretend like you’ve got something fancy.
I enjoy having some oatmeal. I just get the instant original because I like flavoring it. Mush a banana and mix in a spoon of peanut butter for the base. From there I add in Nature Valley Granola, unsalted walnuts, blueberries, or blackberries. Serve with water or milk and have fun. Today I added blueberries and walnuts. It tastes as amazing as it sounds and I feel great.
I usually have a bowl of cereal for breakfast everyday. But you can have toast, fruit, smoothie, etc! Whatever you want. 🙂
What I do is take every day as it comes. And celebrate life, because life comes with its daily challenges and every challenge is worth celebrating with the acknowledgment that you did that certain task to the best of your abilities.
I would like to eat breakfast burritos everyday but I usually don’t have the time to prepare it in the morning. When I get more time I will get that as a habit. Now I eat two sandwiches of whole-grain bread and the topping I feel like that day (usually ham) and a small cup of yoghurt with fruit.
- Do you have any good make-in-advance breakfast recipes?
- How often do you think drinking coffee is healthy? Every morning? Less often?
- Does eating breakfast have long term effects on habits?
- What kind of granola bar type thing is the best for breakfast?
- I’d be interested in what you guys like for breakfast. What do you guys normally do to fit it within your schedule?
- What is your favorite “grab and go” breakfast?
- How do you handle having no appetite when it’s time to eat breakfast?
- Is it healthier to eat a big breakfast or a smaller one?
- Is coffee okay with a great breakfast?
- Are there any breakfast ideas with a short prep time and ingredients that are easy to buy?