I do know a very good protein shake option to incorporate on a well balanced diet without the need for exercise. It is being manufactured by a well known science based health company. 😉
You can try use a good protein powder if u wish to encrease protein. If you don't have , add nuts, almonds, peanuts ect..you can also use guava, avocado, kiwi, blackberries, spinach, kale , cauliflower. The have a lot of protein
From what I know the Isolate protein is the best but also the most expensive. You can try the Whey protein it's cheaper. Read the composition to know the amount of protein you will get because some trademarks don't put a lot in it. You should at least get 80% of it. Below it doesn't worth it
The only shakes I tried was Shakeology. It was good, but ultimately I stopped drinking it due to nausea during pregnancy.
I am not that much into fitness, but when I wake up I do my own shakes with oats, banana, milk, and eggs! It helps me get energized and makes me a lot more focused on my day!
Hi 🙂 I'm actually don't use any protein shakes. I'm trying to get all needed proteins from natural foods like chicken turkey fish nuts cottage cheese etc. If you really want to use protein shakes you can buy them anywhere this days and so many different flavours and brands…Try to Google best products for descent price and you will surely find the one you like. Good luck!🙂
I use HappyWay whey protein powder. They don't have that weird after taste that some protein powders have and they have a decent number of different flavours. They also have vegan options too.
The only protein shake I’ve had is Bulk Powders whey protein (I got chocolate and vanilla – chocolate was nice, hated the vanilla, quite sickly). Not sure where you’re based or if Bulk Powders exist where you are (I’m in the UK). Can’t really judge how effective it was since I was never super serious about the gym. One thing I did notice was that there was a lot of calories in it so it was kinda tricky to balance taking protein shakes while trying to lose weight. Just depends on what your goals are I guess. (Not the best answer but again I’m no expert on the gym)
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.