Oats give a quick energy boost in the morning, along with soya or even coconut milk, peanut butter is always a good call. Whilst smoothie are a nice accompaniment, they're not as easy to create. Making a high protein meal of beans, nuts,,veggies and a form of carbs also makes a fantastic breakfast.
Morning smoothies are quick and usually filling. I mix kale, frozen dark cherries, and almond milk. (Sometimes a banana, if I’m really hungry). I can drink it on the way to work or during my morning walk and I feel like I did something good for my body to start my day!
A vegan breakfast: protein packed fruit smoothie , apples & peanut butter, avocado toast, oatmeal, fruit: papayas, mangoes, watermelon, etc
I don’t like eating too early because it upsets my stomach. Late morning i will maybe eat. Today I had oatmeal and I thought that was helpful
I believe cereals low in sugar are an alternative to nuts, eggs and fruits, though I'm not sure how much you may enjoy these bland cereals, but they provide room for creativity as you can use them to create a variety of different breakfasts, for example you could incorporate fruit into your cereal, if you don't like fruit you could try nuts or anything else you decide to add
- What are some healthy breakfast ideas on the go?
- How many eggs a day is healthy for an average person a day. I mean eggs with egg whites and yellow
- Do you prep your breakfast the night before?
- How do you manage to go to sleep early?
- Is there a minimum calorie intake that is recommended for bfast?
- I need to know other protein based food that is good for breakfast, especially from tropical country since there is where I am living now. We are not familiar with nuts actually so it will be hard to find nuts or almond for breakfast.
- How you guys prepare for weekly healthy lunch?
- What’s an easy recipe?
- Is it better to always eat the same thing every day or eat something different each day?
- What kind of breakfast do you eat in the morning to start the day well?