Oats give a quick energy boost in the morning, along with soya or even coconut milk, peanut butter is always a good call. Whilst smoothie are a nice accompaniment, they're not as easy to create. Making a high protein meal of beans, nuts,,veggies and a form of carbs also makes a fantastic breakfast.
Morning smoothies are quick and usually filling. I mix kale, frozen dark cherries, and almond milk. (Sometimes a banana, if I’m really hungry). I can drink it on the way to work or during my morning walk and I feel like I did something good for my body to start my day!
A vegan breakfast: protein packed fruit smoothie , apples & peanut butter, avocado toast, oatmeal, fruit: papayas, mangoes, watermelon, etc
I don’t like eating too early because it upsets my stomach. Late morning i will maybe eat. Today I had oatmeal and I thought that was helpful
I believe cereals low in sugar are an alternative to nuts, eggs and fruits, though I'm not sure how much you may enjoy these bland cereals, but they provide room for creativity as you can use them to create a variety of different breakfasts, for example you could incorporate fruit into your cereal, if you don't like fruit you could try nuts or anything else you decide to add
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.