Oats give a quick energy boost in the morning, along with soya or even coconut milk, peanut butter is always a good call. Whilst smoothie are a nice accompaniment, they're not as easy to create. Making a high protein meal of beans, nuts,,veggies and a form of carbs also makes a fantastic breakfast.
Morning smoothies are quick and usually filling. I mix kale, frozen dark cherries, and almond milk. (Sometimes a banana, if I’m really hungry). I can drink it on the way to work or during my morning walk and I feel like I did something good for my body to start my day!
A vegan breakfast: protein packed fruit smoothie , apples & peanut butter, avocado toast, oatmeal, fruit: papayas, mangoes, watermelon, etc
I don’t like eating too early because it upsets my stomach. Late morning i will maybe eat. Today I had oatmeal and I thought that was helpful
I believe cereals low in sugar are an alternative to nuts, eggs and fruits, though I'm not sure how much you may enjoy these bland cereals, but they provide room for creativity as you can use them to create a variety of different breakfasts, for example you could incorporate fruit into your cereal, if you don't like fruit you could try nuts or anything else you decide to add
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?