Or substitute w a small nutrient-packed meal:
– peanut-butter on toast,
– almond butter on apple slices,
– small omelette with extra cheese,
– yogurt, honey, and chopped nuts
– trail mix (healthy version)
or even starchy vegis…
– potatos or sweet corn w a little seasoning (chilli powder(?) or salt/pepper)
– milk, 100% fruit juice, or vegi juice(!)
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?