1/2 c. Raspsberries
1/2 c. Apple juice
2 Scoops Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
1 Scoop Chia Seed
2 Scoops Flaxseed
1/2 c. Whole Milk
2 Strips Bacon
2 Slices Cheddar Cheese (Deli)
1 to 2 c. Coffee
2 Tbsp Coconut Creamer
1 packet Stevia
After that I have a plain unsweetened yogurt with a piece of fruit.
Than I have a boiled egg along with one or two slices of bread with a little bit of olive oil or avocado.
Finally, I finish with a big cup of freshly brewed coffee
I also tend to eat some apple or pomegranate, which we always have at home, after my breakfast.
maybe a fruit for vitamins & minerals
when i have time: i like sautéed veggies with eggs (scrambled, sunny side up, omelette, etc.),
toast, fruit, yogurt
just depends on what the morning is throwing at me.
hope this helps!
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?