Cortisol (the stress hormone) can get out of whack with weird eating patterns, which can lead to unstable blood sugar and cause stress on the body,” says Washington-based registered dietitian Sharyn Saftler, RDN. By leveling things out right away, your body doesn’t have to work overtime to stay calibrated (and wear down your battery in the process).
More of this: https://www.cookinglight.com/healthy-living/health/should-you-eat-within-hour-of-waking-up
- How do you stay motivated to eat healthy throughout the day?
- What happens if I sleep in and miss breakfast?
- What is your go-to breakfast?!
- How often should you have eggs for breakfast?
- What makes a great breakfast in India?
- Is protein necessary for breakfast? I do just fruit smoothies, to cleanse first thing.
- What can you eat if you’re not even hungry?
- What type of vegan protein can I add to my breakfast menu?
- Which is better for my mind and health, eating breakfast before or after exercise?
- What is a delicious, filling, healthy breakfast that does well being prepared in advance?