I like things that require very little preparation and can be quickly eaten during lunch. Sandwiches are a good one but I also know I should have fruits and vegetables and other healthier things.
Yes! My favorite lunch on the go is to get a flour tortilla (depending on the type of tortilla you may need to heat it up before starting). Then, spread some topping such as cream cheese, turkey ham, spinach, avocado, jalapeños, bacon bits, etc. (These are just my faves.) then you roll it up like a sushi roll and cut it like a sushi. Super yummy!
I'm a vegetarian so my lunch usually includes cooked vegetables, bread, a can of flavored milk and salad. And sometimes pickle and a local snack on the side
I do not use the lunch box, so I do not have ideas, but I think that it is preferable to put foods that do not change their taste with the passage of time
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.