I like things that require very little preparation and can be quickly eaten during lunch. Sandwiches are a good one but I also know I should have fruits and vegetables and other healthier things.
Yes! My favorite lunch on the go is to get a flour tortilla (depending on the type of tortilla you may need to heat it up before starting). Then, spread some topping such as cream cheese, turkey ham, spinach, avocado, jalapeños, bacon bits, etc. (These are just my faves.) then you roll it up like a sushi roll and cut it like a sushi. Super yummy!
I'm a vegetarian so my lunch usually includes cooked vegetables, bread, a can of flavored milk and salad. And sometimes pickle and a local snack on the side
I do not use the lunch box, so I do not have ideas, but I think that it is preferable to put foods that do not change their taste with the passage of time
- What do you do if you don’t have the ingredients for a healthy breakfast in the fridge that morning?
- How much food do normal people eat? I’m a light eater. Sometimes I feel I need to eat more than I usually eat, even though I feel full. Is it okay to eat less?
- What’s your favourite breakfast?
- What time is the best time to eat breakfast? Straight away or after your morning routine?
- Do you cook (i.e. need a stove) for breakfast?
- Are you better at eating on a daily basis?
- Do you meal prep?
- what the most breakfast time to eat ?
- I don’t know much about flax seed. I do know they go in smoothies but I’m not much of a smoothie person… yet. I’d like recipes for cooking or creative ideas for beginners 😎
- Do you eat breakfast before working out or after?