I don't know about uncommon, but I can say what nutritious food I use for a breakfast: bananas, sugar free yogurt, almonds, oatmeal, granola mix with yogurt or milk and raisins. I think that you already know about these types of food. Looking forward to learn something new if you decide to add recipes to the app.
Here are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to your mornings they are oats, milk, cottage cheese, brocoli and of course eggs.
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?