I don't know about uncommon, but I can say what nutritious food I use for a breakfast: bananas, sugar free yogurt, almonds, oatmeal, granola mix with yogurt or milk and raisins. I think that you already know about these types of food. Looking forward to learn something new if you decide to add recipes to the app.
Here are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to your mornings they are oats, milk, cottage cheese, brocoli and of course eggs.
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?