Why orange juice? A squeezing orange machine and a toaster are basics to have a good breakfast, and this is the key to start the day full of energy. Doctors recommend the intake of fruits and fibre in the morning to help the body restore itself and get its daily vitamin C fix.
Citrus fruits are known for the high content of vitamins, what better way to wake up than a freshly squeezed orange juice? The benefits of its consumption are very extensive, these are some of the most important ones:
Vitamin C helps prevent and improve many illnesses and its antioxidant effect slows down the premature ageing of the cells. Some studies even conclude that a daily orange juice consumption can lead to an increased life expectancy. Whilst at the same time, reducing cholesterol levels.
The daily consumption of fresh squeezed juices also helps towards the daily fluid intake requirements. This also helps to maintain good levels of hydration and to keep healthy metabolism and skin.
Drinking orange juice daily helps the body to metabolise carbohydrates, thanks to the natural sugar, vitamins, minerals and enzymes naturally found in oranges.
The oranges benefits, once consumed, intervene in the construction of proteins and help sustain an acid-base balance, thanks to the large amounts of potassium.
The consumptions of natural fibre after taking a glass of orange juice every day, helps regulate the intestinal flora, avoiding illnesses such us gastroenteritis, as well as constipation. Needless to say, it also supports the body to eliminate residues and to experience a good digestion.
Orange juice helps prevent illnesses
Furthermore, having freshly squeezed orange juice on a daily basis, may help individuals to fight against obesity, arthritis, diabetes, high blood pressure and even cancer.
If you still haven’t introduced orange juice in your diet, this is the perfect moment to start looking after yourself and begin the first day of the rest of your life. If you would like information about the perfect squeezing machine for you, get in touch with us and we will help you in your quest for a new healthy lifestyle.
But home squeezed juice or even eating a whole orange each morning could be a good ingredient for a nutritious breakfast.
- What is the healthiest way to cook your eggs?
- Do you eat breakfast at home?
- What do you normally eat for a light breakfast?
- I used to skip breakfast and would be hungry for snacks later. Now I eat breakfast, but I’m still hungry after. Anyone else has that issue?
- How soon after you wake up are you supposed to have breakfast to help you feel energized for the day?
- What is your go-to on-the-go healthy breakfast? I am always running late to work and would like quick breakfast options that are also healthy.
- I eat a lot of bread, it’s something cultural here. What do I do to quit that habit? I almost eat everything with bread! And when I don’t I stay hungry.
- What breakfast is the best for you?
- Are meal replacement shakes OK for breakfast?
- What are some quick healthy things to eat for breakfast?