Why orange juice? A squeezing orange machine and a toaster are basics to have a good breakfast, and this is the key to start the day full of energy. Doctors recommend the intake of fruits and fibre in the morning to help the body restore itself and get its daily vitamin C fix.
Citrus fruits are known for the high content of vitamins, what better way to wake up than a freshly squeezed orange juice? The benefits of its consumption are very extensive, these are some of the most important ones:
Vitamin C helps prevent and improve many illnesses and its antioxidant effect slows down the premature ageing of the cells. Some studies even conclude that a daily orange juice consumption can lead to an increased life expectancy. Whilst at the same time, reducing cholesterol levels.
The daily consumption of fresh squeezed juices also helps towards the daily fluid intake requirements. This also helps to maintain good levels of hydration and to keep healthy metabolism and skin.
Drinking orange juice daily helps the body to metabolise carbohydrates, thanks to the natural sugar, vitamins, minerals and enzymes naturally found in oranges.
The oranges benefits, once consumed, intervene in the construction of proteins and help sustain an acid-base balance, thanks to the large amounts of potassium.
The consumptions of natural fibre after taking a glass of orange juice every day, helps regulate the intestinal flora, avoiding illnesses such us gastroenteritis, as well as constipation. Needless to say, it also supports the body to eliminate residues and to experience a good digestion.
Orange juice helps prevent illnesses
Furthermore, having freshly squeezed orange juice on a daily basis, may help individuals to fight against obesity, arthritis, diabetes, high blood pressure and even cancer.
If you still haven’t introduced orange juice in your diet, this is the perfect moment to start looking after yourself and begin the first day of the rest of your life. If you would like information about the perfect squeezing machine for you, get in touch with us and we will help you in your quest for a new healthy lifestyle.
But home squeezed juice or even eating a whole orange each morning could be a good ingredient for a nutritious breakfast.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?