Is okay if you know how to balance the amount that is good for your health. As everything in life, balance is the secret to allow us enjoy without guilty
Herm Nio A.
Not recommended, it would be better to get the fuel for the day from healthy nutritious foods, however caffeine is a luxury that me and many people love
I think it's worth trying it and seeing how your body responds. Everyone is effected by caffeine a little bit differently, so it's worth experimenting with the amount of caffeine one day, and seeing how your body feels. Another day, try drinking it in the evening or afternoon vs the morning to get a gauge on how it long it takes for the effects to wear off. Good luck!!!
For me, caffeine is not okay. I do not recommend it because it can be an addiction. Like my situation right now, I don't like this habit anymore. But caffeine can help you to focus.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.
- If you are trying to not eat any sugar or grains what is a good sweet substitute?