I feel more energetic for my workout when I eliminated eating eggo waffles for breakfast.
with plane youghurt or scrambled eggs with ham.
Different foods do different things for different people. Most important is to listen to your body
So just do it my friend
I feel like I don't eat much of fruits when I don't it them in the morning.
Other than what I eat, I realized that when I eat breakfast is really important in forming my day. I really need to stop eating late breakfast or brunch and ruin my days.
Eggs do keep me fuller in the morning than anything else I have tried, but sometimes I get bored of eggs, even with the endless options.
I am trying to be the type of person who does not eat sweets for breakfast but instead eats a balanced meal.
Yes I do. When I don’t settle for the unhealthy fast food option (pizza, hamburgers, fried chicken) I feel much better over a longer period of time.
For breakfast I’ve ate eggs when normally I eat cereal and I’ve noticed I’m not as hungry as quickly as I would be after eating cereal, which helps me to feel energized up until lunch.
The eggs are definitely more filling than cereal and milk.
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?