I feel more energetic for my workout when I eliminated eating eggo waffles for breakfast.
with plane youghurt or scrambled eggs with ham.
Different foods do different things for different people. Most important is to listen to your body
So just do it my friend
I feel like I don't eat much of fruits when I don't it them in the morning.
Other than what I eat, I realized that when I eat breakfast is really important in forming my day. I really need to stop eating late breakfast or brunch and ruin my days.
Eggs do keep me fuller in the morning than anything else I have tried, but sometimes I get bored of eggs, even with the endless options.
I am trying to be the type of person who does not eat sweets for breakfast but instead eats a balanced meal.
Yes I do. When I don’t settle for the unhealthy fast food option (pizza, hamburgers, fried chicken) I feel much better over a longer period of time.
For breakfast I’ve ate eggs when normally I eat cereal and I’ve noticed I’m not as hungry as quickly as I would be after eating cereal, which helps me to feel energized up until lunch.
The eggs are definitely more filling than cereal and milk.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.