Also, TIME magazine once had an article that basically said that all this hype about exotic 'superfoods' wasnt really all that it was cracked up to be, i.e. plain old lettuce is fine vs. Kale and so forth. But, they did say there was one superfood: fiber.
In the AM I toast an English muffin and place ingredients in it. Zap for a few seconds and voila!
I also have oatmeal with cinnamon and a whole apple cut up. No sugar. Zap the oatmeal and toss spice and apples. Warm, crunchy, smells so good and fills me up.
I use gluten free oats 1/4 cup
Soya milk 1/2 cup
You can add whatever you like!
These quantities are for one serving. You put all the ingredients in the jar, lightly shake it, leave over night then eat… straight from the jar!
It takes me about 3 mins to make.
1. Pour the museli into a bowl.
2. Add milk(must) and sugar(optional).
3. Enjoy it.
If you have time in hand just add some nuts, cornflakes & dry fruits to give yourself more nutritious breakfast. Hope 5his helps you.
Same thing for our smoothies.
- Do you eat only chilled/room temperature foods in the morning or do you take time to cook/reheat some meal?
- Any suggestions for a delicious and healthy breakfast option?
- What are some healthy and tasty protein options for breakfast?
- I will be glad to know some quick and tasty great breakfast recipes.
- Any other suggestions regarding great breakfasts that specificaly do not include fruits, eggs and cereal?
- Quick breakfasts if you like something warm in the morning?
- I would like to have some more recipes of healthy breakfasts.
- What do you do if people at home say “This is not a hotel, we cannot prepare a different variety of food for each individual. You have to eat what is available or go make something for yourself or go out and eat want you want.”?
- It is okay to have the same breakfast every morning?
- How many eggs a day can or should a person eat?