- Any recipes for the truly lazy aspiring vegan? I prepare overnight oats currently.
- What are you’re thought’s on a nice mac and cheese for breakfast? I have that on Saturdays as a comfort breakfast.
- What kind of breakfast requires less shopping and is something you can do at home?
- What do you eat every morning for a healthy, easy breakfast you don’t have to cook?
- Is toast healthy?
Same thing for our smoothies.
I use gluten free oats 1/4 cup
Soya milk 1/2 cup
You can add whatever you like!
These quantities are for one serving. You put all the ingredients in the jar, lightly shake it, leave over night then eat… straight from the jar!
It takes me about 3 mins to make.
Also, TIME magazine once had an article that basically said that all this hype about exotic 'superfoods' wasnt really all that it was cracked up to be, i.e. plain old lettuce is fine vs. Kale and so forth. But, they did say there was one superfood: fiber.
1. Pour the museli into a bowl.
2. Add milk(must) and sugar(optional).
3. Enjoy it.
If you have time in hand just add some nuts, cornflakes & dry fruits to give yourself more nutritious breakfast. Hope 5his helps you.
In the AM I toast an English muffin and place ingredients in it. Zap for a few seconds and voila!
I also have oatmeal with cinnamon and a whole apple cut up. No sugar. Zap the oatmeal and toss spice and apples. Warm, crunchy, smells so good and fills me up.
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?