- What do you eat in the morning when in rush?
- Any great high-protein smoothie ideas for a breakfast on the go?
- What kind of breakfast do you prefer? 1. Egg and umlets 2. Fresh juces 3. Baken and bunes.
- Is it easier to prep at night or get up a little earlier to make food?
- How do you balance time spent with a partner in bed waking up and starting your morning routine? What expectations do you set? For example, one person makes the bed and the other makes breakfast?
Same thing for our smoothies.
I use gluten free oats 1/4 cup
Soya milk 1/2 cup
You can add whatever you like!
These quantities are for one serving. You put all the ingredients in the jar, lightly shake it, leave over night then eat… straight from the jar!
It takes me about 3 mins to make.
Also, TIME magazine once had an article that basically said that all this hype about exotic 'superfoods' wasnt really all that it was cracked up to be, i.e. plain old lettuce is fine vs. Kale and so forth. But, they did say there was one superfood: fiber.
1. Pour the museli into a bowl.
2. Add milk(must) and sugar(optional).
3. Enjoy it.
If you have time in hand just add some nuts, cornflakes & dry fruits to give yourself more nutritious breakfast. Hope 5his helps you.
In the AM I toast an English muffin and place ingredients in it. Zap for a few seconds and voila!
I also have oatmeal with cinnamon and a whole apple cut up. No sugar. Zap the oatmeal and toss spice and apples. Warm, crunchy, smells so good and fills me up.
- I have high triglycerides and cholesterol. Will eating eggs everyday raise my levels?
- Does anyone have suggestions for easy breakfast that can be made ahead and brought to work?
- What breakfast foods are best for people with IBS?
- Anyone else on gluten and dairy free diet
- What do you do to maintain your eating habits when you’re a guest in someones home?
- What do you eat in a rush?
- What are some breakfast options to eat on the go?
- Favorite prepared night before quick breakfasts?
- How do I keep the motivation to make breakfast instead of just grabbing a proccesed snack?
- High protein vegan breakfast ideas?