Your breakfast needn't be fancy, just nutritious.
Everyday I ate rice or wheat roti with curry for breakfast which is normal in India
Also have 1 glass of milk with chocolate syrup
minutes at the end. Some mornings are so rushed it goes in a tortilla and gets wrapped in a paper towel, and is eaten in the car. Another quick
2.If you are always in a hurry, prepare your meals before hand so you can just grab them and go.
3.Make time for yourself;choose one day and dedicate it to yourself.
And in the lunch I eat omelet and bread
And night regular i eat poli bhaji and some rice
I'm lucky enough to work in a restaurant and I have access to multiple tools to make this easier. I buy glass bowls with tight lock lids (nothing fancy, Ross has several and I use them at home too for portion control) and fill them with dry oatmeal and a spoon of brown sugar. At work I just add hot water from the coffee machine and voilá: instant oatmeal. Hard boiled eggs are another easy grab and go option.
The easiest way to make sure I get a healthy breakfast is with my shakes. I buy both Purium and Herbalife brand meal shakes. I put the recommended serving sizes (usually two scoops) in a shaker bottle with the blender ball the night before and throw it in my purse. Just add water the next day and instant meal full of vitamins and minerals.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?