Your breakfast needn't be fancy, just nutritious.
Everyday I ate rice or wheat roti with curry for breakfast which is normal in India
Also have 1 glass of milk with chocolate syrup
minutes at the end. Some mornings are so rushed it goes in a tortilla and gets wrapped in a paper towel, and is eaten in the car. Another quick
2.If you are always in a hurry, prepare your meals before hand so you can just grab them and go.
3.Make time for yourself;choose one day and dedicate it to yourself.
And in the lunch I eat omelet and bread
And night regular i eat poli bhaji and some rice
I'm lucky enough to work in a restaurant and I have access to multiple tools to make this easier. I buy glass bowls with tight lock lids (nothing fancy, Ross has several and I use them at home too for portion control) and fill them with dry oatmeal and a spoon of brown sugar. At work I just add hot water from the coffee machine and voilá: instant oatmeal. Hard boiled eggs are another easy grab and go option.
The easiest way to make sure I get a healthy breakfast is with my shakes. I buy both Purium and Herbalife brand meal shakes. I put the recommended serving sizes (usually two scoops) in a shaker bottle with the blender ball the night before and throw it in my purse. Just add water the next day and instant meal full of vitamins and minerals.
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?