Your breakfast needn't be fancy, just nutritious.
Everyday I ate rice or wheat roti with curry for breakfast which is normal in India
Also have 1 glass of milk with chocolate syrup
minutes at the end. Some mornings are so rushed it goes in a tortilla and gets wrapped in a paper towel, and is eaten in the car. Another quick
2.If you are always in a hurry, prepare your meals before hand so you can just grab them and go.
3.Make time for yourself;choose one day and dedicate it to yourself.
And in the lunch I eat omelet and bread
And night regular i eat poli bhaji and some rice
I'm lucky enough to work in a restaurant and I have access to multiple tools to make this easier. I buy glass bowls with tight lock lids (nothing fancy, Ross has several and I use them at home too for portion control) and fill them with dry oatmeal and a spoon of brown sugar. At work I just add hot water from the coffee machine and voilá: instant oatmeal. Hard boiled eggs are another easy grab and go option.
The easiest way to make sure I get a healthy breakfast is with my shakes. I buy both Purium and Herbalife brand meal shakes. I put the recommended serving sizes (usually two scoops) in a shaker bottle with the blender ball the night before and throw it in my purse. Just add water the next day and instant meal full of vitamins and minerals.
- Yes. As Indians and, particularly, as South Indians we’ve been raised to begin our day with food like idli, dosa, rice based foodstuff, roti and pulses, potatoes etc. But, those recipes are a lot of work and need prior prep. Also, they seem like they’re full of carbohydrates ( some good protein too, I agree). What breakfast ideas can I incorporate into my schedule if I have about 15 to 20 mins of prep time on my hands every morning?
- What’s the best thing to eat when you’re in a hurry?
- Whether it’s good to eat rice in the morning?
- What’s so great about breakfast?
- Can I eat bacon everyday?
- What are some good and easy to make vegan meals.
- Is coffee healthy?
- Would you eat rice as a breakfast?
- What are some great easy breakfasts for those of us with a very limited budget?
- What are quick breakfast options that will fill me up?