I prefer to do my journaling in the afternoon, once I have finished my day so that way I can write out all my thoughts on my day. And I won’t be guessing what could go right and wrong and then jot it down just for it not to be true. I light a candle I play some meditation sounds in the background and I sit and think about how I want to write it out. Sometimes I want it to be pretty other times I’m just trying to write it all down before I forget how my day went.
Eating within a 8 hour window is not a great choice, ways in which you can convince yourself to eat more or at least eat a healthy breakfast is by starting off small for example, an apple and a banana is the perfect amount it's small and it has all the vitamins and minerals to start off your day, And maybe as you go along you will notice a change in your appetite.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.