Whole grain toast with cottage cheese and avocado slices.
Omelette with cheese, peppers, onion, and mushrooms.
On a Sunday morning my favourite breakfast is sourdough toast topped with Marmite, Avocado and poached eggs. Super tasty and healthy 🙂
To make a smoothie I tend to add banana, chia seeds, almond ( or peanut butter) and milk.
However, if I’ve been faster then scrambled eggs on bread with spread butter. Again simple fast and easy to make.
Omelets maybe my favourite as they’re so fulfilling and delicious. Except when I flip an omelette then things get messy . The sweet light crust, the fluffy surprise inside and the round golden plate turns into a heated coil of coal. I still eat it thou; syrup on top and voila! Bonific!
Porridge oats are great too. I tend to add chopped banana, chia seed and cocoa powder to mine (weird I know) and if lucky, some more of colourful fruit such as blueberry, raspberry or strawberry.
You can make porridge taste good, even thou it’s porridge.
Avec un peu d'entraînement, la préparation ne prends plus que quelques minutes tous les matins, l'utilisation d'un mortier est agréable et vous pouvez varier en fonction des fruits de saison, remplacer la poire par une pêche ou une mangue par exemple.
Bon matin ! 😋
Other days it might be oatmeal porridge with berries.
I have an acquired taste for canned sardines, mashed with tomatoes, spring onion and chilli flakes.
Or I could swap the sardines for smoked, peppered mackerel.
Being a carnivorous Brit, I can always go for a Full English Breakfast!
Nuts, Oatmeal, Eggs, Apples, and Avacado, and herbal tea are some of my favorite items to include in breakfast.
After that you can eat three eggs and three tortillas with chorizo or something else.
Otherwise, I like eggs scrambled or fried in olive oil and served over a bed of spinach and whole-grain toast. Maybe avocado too!
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.