Other days it might be oatmeal porridge with berries.
I have an acquired taste for canned sardines, mashed with tomatoes, spring onion and chilli flakes.
Or I could swap the sardines for smoked, peppered mackerel.
Being a carnivorous Brit, I can always go for a Full English Breakfast!
- Anyone have a good smoothie recipe that doesn’t involve berries or mango?
- What are other options for breakfast other than smoked turkey or eggs?
- Is drinking orange juice actually beneficial EVERY morning?
- What do you think is the best time to eat breakfast?
- Please suggest more healthy options for vegetarians?
Whole grain toast with cottage cheese and avocado slices.
Omelette with cheese, peppers, onion, and mushrooms.
Avec un peu d'entraînement, la préparation ne prends plus que quelques minutes tous les matins, l'utilisation d'un mortier est agréable et vous pouvez varier en fonction des fruits de saison, remplacer la poire par une pêche ou une mangue par exemple.
Bon matin ! 😋
Otherwise, I like eggs scrambled or fried in olive oil and served over a bed of spinach and whole-grain toast. Maybe avocado too!
After that you can eat three eggs and three tortillas with chorizo or something else.
On a Sunday morning my favourite breakfast is sourdough toast topped with Marmite, Avocado and poached eggs. Super tasty and healthy 🙂
To make a smoothie I tend to add banana, chia seeds, almond ( or peanut butter) and milk.
However, if I’ve been faster then scrambled eggs on bread with spread butter. Again simple fast and easy to make.
Omelets maybe my favourite as they’re so fulfilling and delicious. Except when I flip an omelette then things get messy . The sweet light crust, the fluffy surprise inside and the round golden plate turns into a heated coil of coal. I still eat it thou; syrup on top and voila! Bonific!
Porridge oats are great too. I tend to add chopped banana, chia seed and cocoa powder to mine (weird I know) and if lucky, some more of colourful fruit such as blueberry, raspberry or strawberry.
You can make porridge taste good, even thou it’s porridge.
Nuts, Oatmeal, Eggs, Apples, and Avacado, and herbal tea are some of my favorite items to include in breakfast.
- What are some must have grocery items I need to buy for the morning to contribute to my diet?
- What is the breakfast that keeps you fueled?
- Can you give me advice about how to prepare a healthy breakfast?
- What do you usually eat? Some tips for non-ordinary breakfast food, for something fast and tasty and something for weekends when you have more time for you.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast and what time do you have it?
- Is milk appropriate in the mornings?
- What are some breakfast recipes that you’d recommend?
- Best way to deal with cravings?
- What are some breakfast meal prep recipes?
- On non-egg days, what is your favorite alternative breakfast dish? Also, what is your favorite grain-free Paleo granola?