I would opt for a delicious and fresh chia pudding with some fresh berries or fruits, raisins, mixed nuts and any other toppings that come to one’s mind, especially during summer. But if I had to choose something in particular for the cold winter mornings, I would go for a nutritious and warm porridge with apples or dates on top of it, plus some granola, mixed nuts, peanut butter or even a teaspoon of honey.
We can eat an apple/banana and a spoon of peanut butter. Or incorporate eggs in breakfast. As well as cereal or oatmeal with low fat milk; incorporating almonds or various kinds of nuts. Basically having a protein in breakfast and less processed foods.
Aar O Q.
I eat bread with egg and drink milk. Sometimes eat korean soup like tenjanjigge with rice.if i eat breakfast i usually hungry before lunch.
Put the Cheese on bread and eat it. Its soooo delicious. You can have a cup of tea or coffee with it, also you can add tomato or walnut to your cheese.
Breakfast is a very important meal of the day as we all know, so keeping it healthy is equally important. As it's name suggests "break-fast", we are breaking a fast of about 7-8 hours while we were asleep and when we didnot have water or food. Hence, our breakfast meal or morning meal should be both energizing and hydrating. If you are in a hurry atleast eat a bowl of nuts and a glass of fresh juice or milk to go with it. But it would be really good for you if you eat a breakfast that fills your belly properly. Some of such energizing and healthy food includes- oats, parathas, pancakes (not to sugary), eggs (boiled, scrambled, omlete), bread and butter (also jam, peanut butter). Avoid eating too much spicy and too much sweet in the morning because it only gives acidity and a bloated tummy). I hope this helps😊 Have a fabulous day!
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.