I don't like either of those either, so I sometimes eat granola and yogurt or toast with healthy toppings. Breakfast sausage isn't my favorite, but you could try it out! I've been experminting witj different foods, so you should join me! 🙂
I hate eggs and most oatmeals. I make a breakfast hash with sweet potato Brussels sprouts and onion and garlic but you could put anything in the hash really. I then will eat a healthy sausage patty or I will make my own ground turkey sausage. The ground turkey could really be anything. I make taco meat to eat for breakfast with the hash. This week I experimented with making a healthy turkey chorizo for breakfast. Hope this helps!
You could have a bagel with smoke salmon or a scramble with beans, tofu or sausage. Or just eat another kind of protein that you would normally eat at a different time during the day. It doesn't have to be a specified breakfast food.
Hi! I sometimes have nuts for fruits and whole grain toast with avacado. They replace eggs and oats for me amd it's makes me full and feel great. Hope that helps! 🙂
I enjoy eating bacon. One slice had about 3 grams of protein. I also love cereals with lots of protein. I recommend multi grain cheerios.
On the days where I am sick of the same old eggs and oatmeal I opt for good old Nuts. Walnuts and almonds sprinkled on GREEK yogurt or Nutella bread is a good option. It’s a nice change. If you don’t like Greek yogurt because it is a little tangy I recommend mixing honey in it along with your favorite fresh berries. It is a quick and easy way to make something fast. Not to mention.. “the aesthetics” :p You can also eat sliced ham or turkey in the morning on the side of an apple or with some cheese.
Try things like protein bars or smoothies. You could also prepare something with high protein vegetables the night before if you don't have enough time in the morning.
This may sound weird, but if you don’t have an allergy to peanuts you should try it! Soak raw peanuts in water overnight, then rinse them and eat a handful in the morning. The water gets rid of the protective coating on the nuts so their nutrients are more available when you eat them. You can also do the same thing with any other raw nut. Great protein source after soaking!
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.