I don't like either of those either, so I sometimes eat granola and yogurt or toast with healthy toppings. Breakfast sausage isn't my favorite, but you could try it out! I've been experminting witj different foods, so you should join me! 🙂
I hate eggs and most oatmeals. I make a breakfast hash with sweet potato Brussels sprouts and onion and garlic but you could put anything in the hash really. I then will eat a healthy sausage patty or I will make my own ground turkey sausage. The ground turkey could really be anything. I make taco meat to eat for breakfast with the hash. This week I experimented with making a healthy turkey chorizo for breakfast. Hope this helps!
You could have a bagel with smoke salmon or a scramble with beans, tofu or sausage. Or just eat another kind of protein that you would normally eat at a different time during the day. It doesn't have to be a specified breakfast food.
Hi! I sometimes have nuts for fruits and whole grain toast with avacado. They replace eggs and oats for me amd it's makes me full and feel great. Hope that helps! 🙂
I enjoy eating bacon. One slice had about 3 grams of protein. I also love cereals with lots of protein. I recommend multi grain cheerios.
On the days where I am sick of the same old eggs and oatmeal I opt for good old Nuts. Walnuts and almonds sprinkled on GREEK yogurt or Nutella bread is a good option. It’s a nice change. If you don’t like Greek yogurt because it is a little tangy I recommend mixing honey in it along with your favorite fresh berries. It is a quick and easy way to make something fast. Not to mention.. “the aesthetics” :p You can also eat sliced ham or turkey in the morning on the side of an apple or with some cheese.
Try things like protein bars or smoothies. You could also prepare something with high protein vegetables the night before if you don't have enough time in the morning.
This may sound weird, but if you don’t have an allergy to peanuts you should try it! Soak raw peanuts in water overnight, then rinse them and eat a handful in the morning. The water gets rid of the protective coating on the nuts so their nutrients are more available when you eat them. You can also do the same thing with any other raw nut. Great protein source after soaking!
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?