I will give my best answer anyway:
– Do you need to eat food that contains protein? Yes.
– Does every meal you eat need to contain protein? No. If you just have a piece of fudge for lunch and nothing else that won't kill you. (I'd hope you have a healthy dinner though.)
Finally, and most importantly:
Oatmeal is actually very high in protein (amongst grains), and spinach has some protein in it too, so in answer to the question: IT ALREADY HAS PROTEIN!
(In fact it is possible to get all the protein you need just from plant food.)
Proteins will help you feel full longer and is a healthier nutrient than carbs. Keep doing your best!
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.