Try oatmeal with seeds, nuts, avocado…
Avoid white bread!
Do go for complex carbohydrates, protein, nutrient dense fruits and/or vegetables, healthy source of fats, and fiber. These will fuel your body and keep you full for the morning snf into lunch and keep you from reaching for junk snacks.
Examples: fuit, veggie, yogurt and protein powder smoothies. Yogurt, granola ans dried fruit. Egg, veggie and cheese frittatas, avocado toast with boiled eggs and toppings.
- What do you do if you don’t have the ingredients for a healthy breakfast in the fridge that morning?
- How much food do normal people eat? I’m a light eater. Sometimes I feel I need to eat more than I usually eat, even though I feel full. Is it okay to eat less?
- What’s your favourite breakfast?
- What time is the best time to eat breakfast? Straight away or after your morning routine?
- Do you cook (i.e. need a stove) for breakfast?
- Are you better at eating on a daily basis?
- Do you meal prep?
- what the most breakfast time to eat ?
- I don’t know much about flax seed. I do know they go in smoothies but I’m not much of a smoothie person… yet. I’d like recipes for cooking or creative ideas for beginners 😎
- Do you eat breakfast before working out or after?