Try oatmeal with seeds, nuts, avocado…
Avoid white bread!
Do go for complex carbohydrates, protein, nutrient dense fruits and/or vegetables, healthy source of fats, and fiber. These will fuel your body and keep you full for the morning snf into lunch and keep you from reaching for junk snacks.
Examples: fuit, veggie, yogurt and protein powder smoothies. Yogurt, granola ans dried fruit. Egg, veggie and cheese frittatas, avocado toast with boiled eggs and toppings.
- If I can’t do the breakfast one day, is a healthy breakfast shake okay? What recipes do you recommend?
- What easy-to-do protein and vegetables breakfast can I make instead of eggs, tomatoes, and ham?
- What breakfast choices are good for sustained energy and focus?
- Ideas for different healthy breakfasts?
- How do you keep healthy breakfasts interesting?
- How much time do you spend on preparing and eating your breakfast?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that makes you feel both satisfied and energized for a long period of time?
- What other ideas of a quick healthy breakfasts do you have?
- Is it better to eat breakfast first thing when you wake up or after you’ve completed other parts of your routine?
- What do you eat for breakfast when you are in a hurry?