Try oatmeal with seeds, nuts, avocado…
Avoid white bread!
Do go for complex carbohydrates, protein, nutrient dense fruits and/or vegetables, healthy source of fats, and fiber. These will fuel your body and keep you full for the morning snf into lunch and keep you from reaching for junk snacks.
Examples: fuit, veggie, yogurt and protein powder smoothies. Yogurt, granola ans dried fruit. Egg, veggie and cheese frittatas, avocado toast with boiled eggs and toppings.
- Yes. What is the ideal breakfast to eat during the week?
- What are some simple but quality breakfast elements?
- Any great breakfast suggestions?
- Can you help me by sharing a few easy to make vegetarian recipes for a healthy breakfast?
- How do you best build habits
- What’s your favorite savory breakfast?
- Give recipe for testy breakfast, please
- What are your favourite plant based sandwich toppings?
- What can I have for breakfast?
- Can you suggest a quick and easy healthy breakfast?