I don't think it's okay to have same breakfast every morning because our body demands different types of nutrition and vitamins and taking same type of nutrition everyday may cause deficiency of some other
Sure why not!! Maybe it is kinda boring though, maybe switch it up from time to time. Variety is the spice of life🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻
Trust me, I've been eating same breakfast for last 2 years viz. 2 eggs and a glass of milk. And it gave me sufficient energy to be energetic till my lunch time at 2 pm. But, yes there were times when it was pretty boring. But I was very busy throughout the day, so it didn't affected me much. Since the lockdown occurred, I've been eating variety of dishes for breakfast, I like that too. The important thing is, you're breakfast must provide you energy and YOU should be happy with it. This satisfies your body as well as mind.
Eu faço isso, então pra mim tudo bem. Mas de vez em quando é importante mudar as vezes, só pra experimentar uma receita nova, mas nada de necessário 🙂
Ивелина Атанасова N.
No, I think it is better to have many different colors in my breakfast every morning. And off course the different breakfast brings me different minerals and vitamins.
I don't have it's wise but take it as the last resort if you have to. Breakfast doesn't have to be difficult to make. Take apple one day and the next a banana, then shift.
Sure. As long as you feel satisfied and full at the end. What I try to do is have the same breakfast for a week and switch it up the next week. That way I can prepare bulk meals on one day and not be late making breakfast everyday.
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?