Rolled oats, 1 cup milk, mix and refrigerate overnight. In the morning, add berries or cinnamon or nut butter and 👏🏼⚡️👏🏼.
Your Fabulous pal.
On weekend morning, I love to make two eggs & a splash of milk lightly scrambled with one slice of American cheese. Toast a slice of 21 grain bread, put the eggs on top and liberally douse with Franks hot sauce!
Spoon of peanutbutter
Raw cacao or cinnamon
A bit of agave syrup
A whole sliced apple
Sliced banana and or blueberries
Chiaseeds flaxseeds hempseeds
— its vegan healthy and very nutritious!
Make a smoothie of almondmilk, 1 banana, half avocado, 1 date, raw cacao, spoon of peanutbutter.
Put this in a bowl and top it with apple, nuts, seeds
You can do this with any smoothie you like!
Enjoy feeding your temple 🙂
It’s made with Ginger, Garlic, spices, veggies, … very tasty & nutritional.
Protein shake you can grab and go. Use blueberries, bananas, papaya, mango, strawberries! Use your favorites. Time saver- buy frozen fruit. Doubles up as ice!
Music. I have the Lord’s Prayer sung accapella by
Stunning Eastern Orthodox vocalists, the Chantacleers singing Rock’a My Soul, and Israel kamakwiwo singing Over the rainbow. I also enjoy a cup of coffee with skim milk alongside my husband — a great breakfast. Following morning FAbulous ritual just before breakfast has made it even better!
On very rushed mornings, I have cereal/muesli.
Today I had sautéed mushrooms and avocado on toast and it was so good and fast and easy, too! Good luck!
I do hope this helps you in your search for something you can eat to start your day.
I have twice per week Chia seeds pudding with Berries and nuts.
The rest two days I try to improvise like brunch, fruit plate, pancakes, or go out! Hope this tips will help!
If you go the health bar route, try to find one that’s protein rich and nutritionally sound – not to many sugars. You pay a little more for them but they keep you full longer.
I also tend to eat several small meals thru the day but that’s another story and may not match your goals.
Hope I helped, and good luck fellow fabulous-er!
Peanut butter, avokada, feta cheese and egg slices wrap (wholegrain) 😊
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?