Rolled oats, 1 cup milk, mix and refrigerate overnight. In the morning, add berries or cinnamon or nut butter and 👏🏼⚡️👏🏼.
Your Fabulous pal.
On weekend morning, I love to make two eggs & a splash of milk lightly scrambled with one slice of American cheese. Toast a slice of 21 grain bread, put the eggs on top and liberally douse with Franks hot sauce!
Spoon of peanutbutter
Raw cacao or cinnamon
A bit of agave syrup
A whole sliced apple
Sliced banana and or blueberries
Chiaseeds flaxseeds hempseeds
— its vegan healthy and very nutritious!
Make a smoothie of almondmilk, 1 banana, half avocado, 1 date, raw cacao, spoon of peanutbutter.
Put this in a bowl and top it with apple, nuts, seeds
You can do this with any smoothie you like!
Enjoy feeding your temple 🙂
It’s made with Ginger, Garlic, spices, veggies, … very tasty & nutritional.
Protein shake you can grab and go. Use blueberries, bananas, papaya, mango, strawberries! Use your favorites. Time saver- buy frozen fruit. Doubles up as ice!
Music. I have the Lord’s Prayer sung accapella by
Stunning Eastern Orthodox vocalists, the Chantacleers singing Rock’a My Soul, and Israel kamakwiwo singing Over the rainbow. I also enjoy a cup of coffee with skim milk alongside my husband — a great breakfast. Following morning FAbulous ritual just before breakfast has made it even better!
On very rushed mornings, I have cereal/muesli.
Today I had sautéed mushrooms and avocado on toast and it was so good and fast and easy, too! Good luck!
I do hope this helps you in your search for something you can eat to start your day.
I have twice per week Chia seeds pudding with Berries and nuts.
The rest two days I try to improvise like brunch, fruit plate, pancakes, or go out! Hope this tips will help!
If you go the health bar route, try to find one that’s protein rich and nutritionally sound – not to many sugars. You pay a little more for them but they keep you full longer.
I also tend to eat several small meals thru the day but that’s another story and may not match your goals.
Hope I helped, and good luck fellow fabulous-er!
Peanut butter, avokada, feta cheese and egg slices wrap (wholegrain) 😊
- What do you do when you really do not want to eat in the morning?
- Any good protein shake options? Actually is there any protein mix I should try leaving the fitness stuff out?
- What means “The Great Breakfast”? Is it a breakfast with sandwich or eggs? Should coffee be included?
- What do you like to eat for breakfast to feel energized and able to concentrate?
- What would you consider as a healthy and tasty breakfast?
- What is a good sustaining healthy low fat breakfast?
- Is toast and peanut-buttergood for you ?
- Any breakfast ideas with fruits like oranges and apples?
- What kinda homemade breakfast is best for a vegetarian?
- What’s the most filling breakfast you have?