- Should I stop drinking milk if I want to lose weight?
- Can you please suggest me some breakfast ideas?
- After eating a great breakfast, what would be a good lunch to follow it up with once you start getting peckish/hungry?
- Is cereal (with things like fruit and chia seeds) a healthy breakfast?
- Based on experience, has it been found easier to exercise before eating or to eat before exercising? What aspects make it better?
Protein shake you can grab and go. Use blueberries, bananas, papaya, mango, strawberries! Use your favorites. Time saver- buy frozen fruit. Doubles up as ice!
Rolled oats, 1 cup milk, mix and refrigerate overnight. In the morning, add berries or cinnamon or nut butter and 👏🏼⚡️👏🏼.
If you go the health bar route, try to find one that’s protein rich and nutritionally sound – not to many sugars. You pay a little more for them but they keep you full longer.
I also tend to eat several small meals thru the day but that’s another story and may not match your goals.
Hope I helped, and good luck fellow fabulous-er!
I do hope this helps you in your search for something you can eat to start your day.
Your Fabulous pal.
It’s made with Ginger, Garlic, spices, veggies, … very tasty & nutritional.
On very rushed mornings, I have cereal/muesli.
Today I had sautéed mushrooms and avocado on toast and it was so good and fast and easy, too! Good luck!
I have twice per week Chia seeds pudding with Berries and nuts.
The rest two days I try to improvise like brunch, fruit plate, pancakes, or go out! Hope this tips will help!
Music. I have the Lord’s Prayer sung accapella by
Stunning Eastern Orthodox vocalists, the Chantacleers singing Rock’a My Soul, and Israel kamakwiwo singing Over the rainbow. I also enjoy a cup of coffee with skim milk alongside my husband — a great breakfast. Following morning FAbulous ritual just before breakfast has made it even better!
Peanut butter, avokada, feta cheese and egg slices wrap (wholegrain) 😊
Spoon of peanutbutter
Raw cacao or cinnamon
A bit of agave syrup
A whole sliced apple
Sliced banana and or blueberries
Chiaseeds flaxseeds hempseeds
— its vegan healthy and very nutritious!
Make a smoothie of almondmilk, 1 banana, half avocado, 1 date, raw cacao, spoon of peanutbutter.
Put this in a bowl and top it with apple, nuts, seeds
You can do this with any smoothie you like!
Enjoy feeding your temple 🙂
On weekend morning, I love to make two eggs & a splash of milk lightly scrambled with one slice of American cheese. Toast a slice of 21 grain bread, put the eggs on top and liberally douse with Franks hot sauce!
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?