Rolled oats, 1 cup milk, mix and refrigerate overnight. In the morning, add berries or cinnamon or nut butter and 👏🏼⚡️👏🏼.
Your Fabulous pal.
On weekend morning, I love to make two eggs & a splash of milk lightly scrambled with one slice of American cheese. Toast a slice of 21 grain bread, put the eggs on top and liberally douse with Franks hot sauce!
Spoon of peanutbutter
Raw cacao or cinnamon
A bit of agave syrup
A whole sliced apple
Sliced banana and or blueberries
Chiaseeds flaxseeds hempseeds
— its vegan healthy and very nutritious!
Make a smoothie of almondmilk, 1 banana, half avocado, 1 date, raw cacao, spoon of peanutbutter.
Put this in a bowl and top it with apple, nuts, seeds
You can do this with any smoothie you like!
Enjoy feeding your temple 🙂
It’s made with Ginger, Garlic, spices, veggies, … very tasty & nutritional.
Protein shake you can grab and go. Use blueberries, bananas, papaya, mango, strawberries! Use your favorites. Time saver- buy frozen fruit. Doubles up as ice!
Music. I have the Lord’s Prayer sung accapella by
Stunning Eastern Orthodox vocalists, the Chantacleers singing Rock’a My Soul, and Israel kamakwiwo singing Over the rainbow. I also enjoy a cup of coffee with skim milk alongside my husband — a great breakfast. Following morning FAbulous ritual just before breakfast has made it even better!
On very rushed mornings, I have cereal/muesli.
Today I had sautéed mushrooms and avocado on toast and it was so good and fast and easy, too! Good luck!
I do hope this helps you in your search for something you can eat to start your day.
I have twice per week Chia seeds pudding with Berries and nuts.
The rest two days I try to improvise like brunch, fruit plate, pancakes, or go out! Hope this tips will help!
If you go the health bar route, try to find one that’s protein rich and nutritionally sound – not to many sugars. You pay a little more for them but they keep you full longer.
I also tend to eat several small meals thru the day but that’s another story and may not match your goals.
Hope I helped, and good luck fellow fabulous-er!
Peanut butter, avokada, feta cheese and egg slices wrap (wholegrain) 😊
- Yes. As Indians and, particularly, as South Indians we’ve been raised to begin our day with food like idli, dosa, rice based foodstuff, roti and pulses, potatoes etc. But, those recipes are a lot of work and need prior prep. Also, they seem like they’re full of carbohydrates ( some good protein too, I agree). What breakfast ideas can I incorporate into my schedule if I have about 15 to 20 mins of prep time on my hands every morning?
- What’s the best thing to eat when you’re in a hurry?
- Whether it’s good to eat rice in the morning?
- What’s so great about breakfast?
- Can I eat bacon everyday?
- What are some good and easy to make vegan meals.
- Is coffee healthy?
- Would you eat rice as a breakfast?
- What are some great easy breakfasts for those of us with a very limited budget?
- What are quick breakfast options that will fill me up?