Avocado toast is a great way to go, half an avocado mashed with salt and pepper on toasted bread, delicious. Vegetable omelets are also a very healthy, very delicious way to go. Oatmeal with an assortment of fruits, strawberries, blueberries, kiwis, mangos, etc.
I actually prefer coffee but coffee can have too much caffeine for me. It makes my anxiety a little worse some days. Tea has a lower caffeine level, and I chose to drink green tea specifically because it’s known for having some health benefits.
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?