•2 Toast composti da 2 fette di pan carré e 75g di prosciutto cotto sgrassato.
Una tazza di The Earl Grey
You have no idea what a big difference a good, healthy breakfast makes to your days and your ability to reach goals!
You can do it too. Simply start, and then keep on doing it.
I try to stay away from processed food and sugar. I've reduced it
And I have less bloating issues.
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/8 cup almond milk
1/4 scoop of vanilla-flavored whey protein
1 tsp. chia seeds
Dash of cinnamon
1/4 cup blueberries
But on days I give myself more time (usually 3 days weekly) I’ll have a bowl of natural low fat youvhurt with fruit, and a drizzle of honey to sweeten the taste. I absolutely love this choice because I feel healthier and better in myself; and I feel more full so am less likely to snack before the next meal.
The next choice is to look at another meal choice for breakfast just to add a little variety. I like variety, because I easily get bored and lose interest in the food.
For example, I’ve given up muesli, because I had it every day for ages. I used to love it, but because of how sugary it was, and because it was the same breakfast daily, it was boring and tasteless.
I enjoy food, as you can probably guess from the long answer. But what I’ve learned by working in a café, is that how you present food to people can make a difference. And if I enjoy doing that for people, why can’t I think about the same or similar standards for me?
It’s a small thing, but on the inside, it adds to making me feel better and taking better care of myself. Because before, I didn’t care. So this little change has prompted me to take a little bit of better care of myself ❤️
I know I need more consistency with the 0 sugar challenge
So I like to vary the food : as an example, it can be eggs and bread (with wholemeal flour), with butter. Another time I can do unsweeted oatmeal, with seeds and nuts. Sometimes, I like to do a "miamofruits" a kind of preparation with 1/2 banana, 1/2 apple, 2 other fruits/berries, oil, nuts and seeds. Exceptionally, I love having my croissant as breakfast, but only in special occasions.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?