I also prepare my famous muesili mix the night before…it is a dry mix of oats, spices, nuts, flax and dried fruit. Mix some of it with Greek yoghurt and milk the night before and leave it in the fridge. In the morning just throw on some berries or a chopped apple, a drizzle of maple syrup and you are good to go.
Everything takes less than 5 mins to put together and you can have your breakfast (aka smoothie) on the go!
Plus, its healthy, yummy, and gives your glory skin 🥰🥰
But I guess another important factor is to decide why you’re rushing; if you are planning your morning to eat at the destination, that might be a good plan, but finding some psychological space, to know that your most important needs are taken care of, then you won’t rush, you’ll just move from one task to the next
- I used to eat eggs with cheese or bananas with apples as breakfast every morning. Do have any other recipes for breakfast?
- How do you commit yourself to eating healthy every day, even on a time crunch?
- Anyone know of a low-carb/keto friendly cereal?
- Any simple breakfast ideas which are healthy?
- What shouldn’t I be eating for breakfast?
- What do you like to eat for your great breakfast?
- Is there a good warm meal that you can make it in a short time, like in three minutes? Quick meals are rather cold.
- Can I eat meat for breakfast?
- What do you usually have for breakfast most days?
- I am not eating eggs, dairy or gluten. I often have smoothies for breakfast. Any ideas for other options?