I also prepare my famous muesili mix the night before…it is a dry mix of oats, spices, nuts, flax and dried fruit. Mix some of it with Greek yoghurt and milk the night before and leave it in the fridge. In the morning just throw on some berries or a chopped apple, a drizzle of maple syrup and you are good to go.
Everything takes less than 5 mins to put together and you can have your breakfast (aka smoothie) on the go!
Plus, its healthy, yummy, and gives your glory skin 🥰🥰
But I guess another important factor is to decide why you’re rushing; if you are planning your morning to eat at the destination, that might be a good plan, but finding some psychological space, to know that your most important needs are taken care of, then you won’t rush, you’ll just move from one task to the next
- Any simple breakfast recipes with complex carbs, protein, and only 3-5 ingredients?
- What if you really don’t like food in the morning?
- What do you usually drink in the morning for breakfast?
- What is your favorite breakfast for weekdays?
- Do you make your breakfast in the morning or the night before?
- What do you eat when you’ve got work at six in the morning?
- What’s a good breakfast on days I want to head out a run?
- What is the first drink you go for when you head to the kitchen?
- What do you eat when you’re not hungry in the morning?
- Fruit, protein, or carbs. Which way do you go?