I also prepare my famous muesili mix the night before…it is a dry mix of oats, spices, nuts, flax and dried fruit. Mix some of it with Greek yoghurt and milk the night before and leave it in the fridge. In the morning just throw on some berries or a chopped apple, a drizzle of maple syrup and you are good to go.
Everything takes less than 5 mins to put together and you can have your breakfast (aka smoothie) on the go!
Plus, its healthy, yummy, and gives your glory skin 🥰🥰
But I guess another important factor is to decide why you’re rushing; if you are planning your morning to eat at the destination, that might be a good plan, but finding some psychological space, to know that your most important needs are taken care of, then you won’t rush, you’ll just move from one task to the next
- Yes. What is the ideal breakfast to eat during the week?
- What are some simple but quality breakfast elements?
- Any great breakfast suggestions?
- Can you help me by sharing a few easy to make vegetarian recipes for a healthy breakfast?
- How do you best build habits
- What’s your favorite savory breakfast?
- Give recipe for testy breakfast, please
- What are your favourite plant based sandwich toppings?
- What can I have for breakfast?
- Can you suggest a quick and easy healthy breakfast?