For lunch: quinoa, rice, tofu, tempeh, beans, lentils, vegetables-root and leafy ones,…
For dinner: vegetables with hummus, fruit, nuts,…
At lunch , brown rice with chicken, a lot of salad , tomatoes , carrots and things like that. I repeat lunch at dinner without rice.
For breakfast I prefer eggs boiled or omelette, spanish omelette is also a great choice. Sometimes I add cottage cheese or even replace eggs with fava beans, and a great tip is to always add some vegies. It keeps you full while ensuring that you have a complete nutritious meal.
For lunch I follow the famous rule of 1/2 the plate vegies, 1/4 carbs and the last 1/4 protein.
The dinner is pretty easy, you should always go for protein 😂.
Bonne appetit ☺️
Avocado toast is also great. As is canned fish with pasta. Sometimes I'll pan fry bone in skin on chicken thighs (see Epicurious). I try to eat a fruit and/or veggie at every meal, and to snack on protein foods. Will also make roasted sweet potato. Papaya is good for digestion and full of nutrients. Highly recommend.
Lunch – one source of protein with a small carbohydrate portion and lots of vegetables
Dinner – I do similar to lunch but without the carbohydrates
A salad of some sort or pasta packed with veggies for lunch or a protein shake.
Burger of some sort, some tacos or a protein, veggies and rice for dinner
now as u can tell this is my style obv u can alter it to ur choice. but since the task is to have a "great" breakfast make sure u add fruits, eggs, boiled chicken and toast on ur plate. definitely have a cup of milk whether u like it or not and a green tea is a must for lunch. it cleans ur body from toxins and mind from toxic people haha. i hope this helps. i know this isnt very detailed and informative but im new at all of this myself.
wish u a FABULOUS JOURNEY dear friend!! :))
- Any ideas for a healthier breakfast when there’s limited time and I fancy something sweet?
- What does the other Fabulous members eat for breakfast for optimum energy?
- I’m always on the go running late what items do you grab for a quick bite?
- What does everyone usually have for there breakfast?
- What is the healthiest high-protein breakfast that doesn’t require any cooking?
- What are they eating
- Cheap breakfast ideas?
- To save some time in the morning, do prepare your breakfast the day before?
- What defines a ‘great breakfast’ to you?
- How can I motivate myself to set up my breakfast at night so I have an easier morning when I am exhausted?