For lunch: quinoa, rice, tofu, tempeh, beans, lentils, vegetables-root and leafy ones,…
For dinner: vegetables with hummus, fruit, nuts,…
At lunch , brown rice with chicken, a lot of salad , tomatoes , carrots and things like that. I repeat lunch at dinner without rice.
For breakfast I prefer eggs boiled or omelette, spanish omelette is also a great choice. Sometimes I add cottage cheese or even replace eggs with fava beans, and a great tip is to always add some vegies. It keeps you full while ensuring that you have a complete nutritious meal.
For lunch I follow the famous rule of 1/2 the plate vegies, 1/4 carbs and the last 1/4 protein.
The dinner is pretty easy, you should always go for protein 😂.
Bonne appetit ☺️
Avocado toast is also great. As is canned fish with pasta. Sometimes I'll pan fry bone in skin on chicken thighs (see Epicurious). I try to eat a fruit and/or veggie at every meal, and to snack on protein foods. Will also make roasted sweet potato. Papaya is good for digestion and full of nutrients. Highly recommend.
Lunch – one source of protein with a small carbohydrate portion and lots of vegetables
Dinner – I do similar to lunch but without the carbohydrates
A salad of some sort or pasta packed with veggies for lunch or a protein shake.
Burger of some sort, some tacos or a protein, veggies and rice for dinner
now as u can tell this is my style obv u can alter it to ur choice. but since the task is to have a "great" breakfast make sure u add fruits, eggs, boiled chicken and toast on ur plate. definitely have a cup of milk whether u like it or not and a green tea is a must for lunch. it cleans ur body from toxins and mind from toxic people haha. i hope this helps. i know this isnt very detailed and informative but im new at all of this myself.
wish u a FABULOUS JOURNEY dear friend!! :))
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?