I usually love to have berry smoothies or protein shakes for breakfast, and a easy way to prepare it the night before is to add all the ingredients in a plastic bag, except for the milk, then put it in the freezer. In the morning, you can just throw those ingredients in the blender with milk!
Overnight oats! It can be done in endless varieties and it can be both so easy or more conplicated! It’s really delicious
chocolate overnight oats are very good:) or i recommend egg and toast but if you want it overnight try pancakes that are store bought with some butter!🤍✨
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?