I usually love to have berry smoothies or protein shakes for breakfast, and a easy way to prepare it the night before is to add all the ingredients in a plastic bag, except for the milk, then put it in the freezer. In the morning, you can just throw those ingredients in the blender with milk!
Overnight oats! It can be done in endless varieties and it can be both so easy or more conplicated! It’s really delicious
chocolate overnight oats are very good:) or i recommend egg and toast but if you want it overnight try pancakes that are store bought with some butter!🤍✨
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.